Luxul AV Series 12-Port/8 PoE+ Gigabit Managed Switch
DEALER ONLY ITEM: Not Available Directly to End Users.
Dealers, log on to see pricing. »Sign up to become an authorized installer.
Power Ethernet Connected Devices Through Your Network Switch
Power and connect Internet-connected devices with the Luxul AV Series 12 Port/8 PoE+ Gigabit Managed Switch. This plug-and play network switch supports Gigabit speeds to distribute between 12 connected devices, including 10 RJ-45 ports and 2 SFP ports. Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) is supported for 8 out of 10 RJ-45 ports, making it an excellent choice for various PoE-enabled devices such as automation hubs, video surveillance cameras, WiFi routers, and more.
- Gigabit network switch supports up to 10 Ethernet and 2 SFP devices
- Support up to 8 PoE-Enabled Devices (Max Output 130 Watts)
- Supports various applications including home automation, video streaming, video surveillance, etc
- Connect multiple Luxul network switches using SFP ports
- Optimize Your Network with VLAN, QoS and PoE Management
- Surge-Protection for each individual port
All network ports are located on the rear of the device, while front facing LEDs display connection and power status for each connected device, and can be chosen to be either green or blue. The switch comes with a rack mount kit for easy installation into AV rack systems.
Luxul PoE managed switches include port auto-recovery and power On/Off scheduling, ensuring system reliability and network uptime. Layer 3 static routing and Quality of Service (QoS) prioritization further enhances network connections between VLANs to provide increased security and performance to your home or office network. The switch also features a built-in energy-efficient power supply and dedicated surge protection for each connected device.
Luxul ProWatch Provides Off-Site Monitoring
ProWatch is a free cloud management solution that provides app-based remote monitoring and management of your network devices from anywhere with an Internet connection. ProWatch consists of three classifications: ProWatch Enabled, ProWatch Integrated, and ProWatch+.
- ProWatch Enabled products are designed with ProWatch compatibility to provide remote access and monitoring of the device, deliver alert notifications and firmware updates, and allow for remote rebooting of the device.
- ProWatch Integrated products are devices that have been added into a ProWatch connected network and are capable of reporting information to the network.
- ProWatch+ products allow non-ProWatch enabled devices to be controlled remotely and report information as if they were native ProWatch Enabled devices.
As a ProWatch Integrated device, this device is capable of self-reporting its information to a connected ProWatch+ device, such as a Luxul router, Mesh Node, or Access Point.
- Network Switch
- Rack Mount Kit
- Power Cord
- Quick Install Guide
Simply Connected Network Design
Luxul is a leading innovator of custom IP networking solutions and installations. Luxul provides a complete line of network devices and accessories for residential and commercial applications that serve to streamline network design and functionality. With Luxul, installers can deliver scalable IP networks that are easier to install and configure compared to traditional networking systems.
- 10 Gigabit RJ45 Ports
- 2 Gigabit SFP ports
- 8 Ports Support 802.3af/at PoE+ with 130 Watt Power Budget
- 24Gbps Switching Capacity
- Layer 3 Static Routing
- 802.1Q VLAN (with Trunking) and QoS Support
- Plug-and-Play Installation with Intuitive Management
- User Selectable Green or Blue Front facing LEDs
- Fanless for Silent Operations
- Standard 19" Rack-Mount
- Devices supporting 802.3 Ethernet, 802.3u Fast Ethernet, or 802.3ab gigabit Ethernet
- Ethernet cable (sold separately)
- Internet connection to view documentation online
- Manufacturer Part #: AMS-1208P
- UPC: 729440674731
- Interface: RJ-45
- 10 Base-T: Cat.5 UTP /STP
- 100 Base-TX: Cat.5 UTP /STP
- 1000Base-T: Cat.5, Cat.5e or Cat.6 UTP/STP
- Gigabit Fiber Uplinks on SFP ports
- Ethernet Cable Recognition for Straight-through or Crossover Cables
- 802.1Q max 4094 VIDs & VLAN Trunking
- Supports 1 Management VLAN
- Quality of Service (QoS):
- 4 Queues per port, Priority Queues
- Queue handling: Strict, Weighted Round Robin (WRR),
- CoS based on DCSP, 802.1P
- Port based bandwidth control
- Network Data Transfer Rate:
- Ethernet: 10Mbps (Half-duplex)
- Ethernet: 20Mbps (Full-duplex)
- Fast Ethernet: 100Mbps (Half-duplex)
- Fast Ethernet: 200Mbps (Full-duplex)
- Gigabit Ethernet: 1000Mbps (Half-duplex)
- Gigabit Ethernet: 2000Mbps (Full-duplex)
- Layer 3: Layer 3 static routing
- AV Series: LEDs on the front, Ports on the back
- Per Connected Unit: Front: Power; Back: Power, System
- Per Connected Port, Front and Back: Link/Activity
- Color: User Selectable Green or Blue
- Internal Switched Power: AC 100-240V, 50-60Hz input
- Power Budget: 185W
- Max Power Consumption: 250W
- Surge Protection: RJ45 ports: Surge 6KV
- Dimensions: 17.4" L x 8.3" W x 1.75" H (442 L x 211 Wx 44.5 H mm)
- Weight: 5.95 lbs (2.7 kg)
- Operating Temperature: 32°F to 104°F (0°C to 40°C)
- Operating Humidity: 10% to 90% (Non-condensing)
- Certifications: FCC, IC, CE-EMC, CE-LVD, and RoHS
- Warranty: 3-Year Limited