Luxul 24-Port Gb PoE+ L2/L3 Managed Switch with 4 SFP+ 10 Gb Ports
DEALER ONLY ITEM: Not Available Directly to End Users.
Dealers, log on to see pricing. »Sign up to become an authorized installer.
Power & Connect Up To 24 PoE-Enabled Devices
Build a new Internet connected network or expand the size of your existing network with the Luxul 24-Port Gb PoE+ L2/L3 Managed Switch with 4 SFP+ 10 Gb Ports. This managed ethernet network switch connects and manages up to 24 ethernet and PoE connected devices such as IP cameras, touch panels, VoIP, and wireless access points. Besides including 24 PoE+ ports, it also includes 4 Gigabit SFP expansion ports, allowing you to connect the switch to 4 other managed network switches up to a total of 16 switches altogether supporting up to 800 PoE devices.
- Gigabit network switch features (24) PoE+ ports, and (4) shared Gigabit SFP+ ports
- Stackable to 16 switches (800 ports) to expand your network
- Max. 30W power per port (max output 370 Watts)
- Layer 2/Layer 3 functionality with 128Gbps switching capacity
- Adds IEEE 802.3af/at gigabit PoE+ capability to your network
- Enhance your network for VoIP, video, security, or gaming applications
- Plug-and-Play Installation with Intuitive Management
Each PoE port handles up to 15 Watts of power (max.), with a total power budget of 370 Watts. This switch also provides PoE management features, 802.1Q VLAN (with Trunking) and QoS Support, plus, Layer 2/Layer 3 functionality to help optimize your network performance.
Luxul ProWatch Provides Off-Site Monitoring
ProWatch is a free cloud management solution that provides app-based remote monitoring and management of your network devices from anywhere with an Internet connection. ProWatch consists of three classifications: ProWatch Enabled, ProWatch Integrated, and ProWatch+.
- ProWatch Enabled products are designed with ProWatch compatibility to provide remote access and monitoring of the device, deliver alert notifications and firmware updates, and allow for remote rebooting of the device.
- ProWatch Integrated products are devices that have been added into a ProWatch connected network and are capable of reporting information to the network.
- ProWatch+ products allow non-ProWatch enabled devices to be controlled remotely and report information as if they were native ProWatch Enabled devices.
As a ProWatch Integrated device, this device is capable of self-reporting its information to a connected ProWatch+ device, such as a Luxul router or Mesh Node.
- SW-610-24P-R24PoE+ RearPort Gb Switch w 4 SFP+
- Power and Console Cables
- Rack Ears and Set of Four (4) Adhesive Feet
- Quick Install Guide & Regulatory Documentation
NOTE: Requires a Suitable Network/PoE Devices, an Ethernet Cable, and an Internet Connection to View Documentation Online.
Simply Connected Network Design
Luxul is a leading innovator of custom IP networking solutions and installations. Luxul provides a complete line of network devices and accessories for residential and commercial applications that serve to streamline network design and functionality. With Luxul, installers can deliver scalable IP networks that are easier to install and configure compared to traditional networking systems.
- Manufacturer Part #: SW-610-24P-R
- UPC: 655003921472
- Standards: IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.3z, IEEE 802.3af/ at, IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.3ad, IEEE 802.3az, IEEE 802.1ab, IEEE 802.1d, IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 802.1Q, IEEE 802.1s, IEEE 802.1v, IEEE 802.1w, IEEE 802.1X
- Network Data Transfer Rate:
- Ethernet: 10Mbps (Half-duplex)
- Ethernet: 20Mbps (Full-duplex)
- Fast Ethernet: 100Mbps (Half-duplex)
- Fast Ethernet: 200Mbps (Full-duplex)
- Gigabit Ethernet: 1000Mbps (Half-duplex)
- Gigabit Ethernet: 2000Mbps (Full-duplex)
- SDP+: 10Gbps
- Forwarding Capacity: 95.2Mpps (64 byte packets)
- Switching Capacity: 128Gbps
- MAC Table: Up to 32K (32768) MAC addresses
- Jumbo Frames: Frame sizes up to 10240 Bytes
- 802.1Q max 4094 VIDs & VLAN Trunking
- Supports 1 Management VLAN
- Quality of Service (QoS):
- 8 Hardware Queues
- Queue Scheduling: Strict Priority and Weighted Round Robin (WRR)
- VLAN priority based Layer 2 CoS QoS
- Port based Layer 3 DSCP QoS
- Port based bandwidth control
- Interface Options:
- RJ-45: 10 Base-T: Cat.5 UTP /STP, 100 Base-TX: Cat.5 UTP /STP, 1000Base-T: Cat.5, Cat.5e or Cat.6 UTP/STP
- SFP+: up to 10 Gbps
- Per Unit: System, Link/Act or PoE status
- Per Port: Link/Activity and POE status
- Power Budget: 370 Watts Maximum
- Surge Protection: The RJ45 port tested to: EN61000-4-5 (for RJ45 Port, Surge 6KV)
- Max Power Consumption: 459W @ 100VAC, 448W @ 240VAC
- Power Budget: 370W
- Power Supply: Internal Switched Power, AC 100-240V, 50-60Hz input
- Operating Temperature: 32°F to 104°F (0°C to 40°C)
- Operating Humidity: 10% to 90% (Non-condensing)
- Dimensions: 17.4 (L) x 8.3 (W) x 1.75 (H) inches (442 x 210.8 x 44.4 mm)
- Weight: 8.4 lbs (3.81 kg)
- Certification: FCC Part 15 Class A, IC, CE-EMC, CE-LVD, CB(IEC 62368-1:2014), RCM, VCCI, RoHS
- Warranty: 3-Year Limited