Linear Stanley Compatible Key Ring Transmitter, 2-Channel
Control Two 310 MHz Channels
Wirelessly control two 310 MHz receivers (or two channels within one receiver) with the Linear Stanley Compatible Key Ring Transmitter (2-Channel). The transmitter has two buttons to operate two channels and a hole in the plastic case for a key ring (not included). It works with all 310 MHz Stanley receivers, as well as Multi-Code receiver models 109950, 302850, and 309013.
- Keychain remote control for 310 MHz receivers
- Compatible with select Stanley and Multi-Code receivers
- 1,024 combinations provide security
- Includes fabric "hook-and-loop" for keyring attachment
The transmitter uses the Multi-Code format with two 10-position coding switches. Independent coding supports activation of a common gate and a private door. The transmitter will only activate receivers set with the same code.
- Key Ring Transmitter w/Battery
- "Hook & Loop" Fabric Fastener
Note: Requires a compatible receiver, sold separately. Compatible with 310 MHz Stanley and Multi-Code receivers only.
Security, Access Control and More By Linear
For more than forty years, Linear LLC has been known as a worldwide provider of radio based transmitters and receivers for the traditional security market. Millions of Linear transmitters have been sold over the years. Linear security products are offered via a worldwide network of distribution. While Linear continues to be a leading supplier of devices for the security market, we have expanded our products to include focused product lines in the Access Control, Remote Control and Garage Door Operator markets.
- Manufacturer Part #: 308302
- Power: 12-volt battery (supplied)
- Codes: 1,024 codes for each channel (set by dip switches)
- RF Frequency: 310 MHz
- Dimensions: 1.5(W) x 2.5(H) x 0.625(D) inches
- Warranty: 18 Months