Linear Stanley Compatible Gate Safety Edge Transmitter
Prevent Damage From Motorized Gate/Door
If a motorized gate or barrier arm comes into contact with an object while moving, the Linear Stanley Compatible Gate Safety Edge Transmitter helps prevent bodily harm or property damage by signaling the motor to stop or reverse motion. The transmitter wires into a Safety Edge Sensor (sold separately), which mounts on the gate/barrier. When the sensor detects an object hitting it, the transmitter signals the receiver.
- Activates one 310 MHz Stanley or Multi-Code receiver
- Signals receiver to stop or reverse motion
- Used with a compatible Safety Edge Sensor
- 256 selectable codes provide security
- Simple setup, no cables or coiled wires required
- Safety Edge Transmitter w/Battery
- (4) Mounting Screws
Note: Requires a Safety Edge Sensor and a 310 MHz receiver, sold separately.
Security, Access Control and More By Linear
For more than forty years, Linear LLC has been known as a worldwide provider of radio based transmitters and receivers for the traditional security market. Millions of Linear transmitters have been sold over the years. Linear security products are offered via a worldwide network of distribution. While Linear continues to be a leading supplier of devices for the security market, we have expanded our products to include focused product lines in the Access Control, Remote Control and Garage Door Operator markets.
- Manufacturer Part #: 105104
- Power: 9-volt battery
- Codes: 1,024 (set by dip switches)
- RF Frequency: 310 MHz
- Dimensions: 4.28(W) x 2.875(H) x 2.25(D) inches
- Warranty: 18 Months