Linear Omni-Directional Remote Antenna for DX Receivers
Enhance Range Of Linear Receivers
The Linear Omni-directional Remote Antenna (EXA-1000) is designed to enhance the radio range of Linear’s receivers. This antenna can be connected to the F connector on many Linear receivers to improve their range when they must be located in poor signal reception locations. Usually an increase of 20-30% range can be expected. The versatile EXA-1000 can be mounted in a variety of ways. A 2-inch U-bolt is supplied for post or pipe mounting, or the U-bolt holes in the Base Plate can be used to screw the antenna to a wall or vertical wood brace or beam.
- Omni-directional remote antenna
- Includes 5 feet of coax
- U-bolt for post mounting
Note: Generally, the higher the antenna is mounted above ground level, the better the radio range will be.
The EXA-1000 is a 1/2 wave, center fed, vertical antenna composed of three parts: an Antenna assembly with an F connector attachment; a Base Plate assembly with radial mounting provisions; and a five-foot, 75-ohm coaxial cable. The cable connects to the antenna base on one end and the receivers F connector on the other. If the antenna must be mounted further than five feet from the receiver, an extension cable of up to a maximum of 25 feet may be used instead of the five foot cable supplied. Because of the cable resistance, the performance of the EXA-1000 may be degraded by using longer than a 25 foot cable.
Four Decades Of Quality Security Systems!
For more than four decades, Linear has been a leader in the development of RF transmitters and receivers for the professional security market. Whatever you need for creating wireless security can be found at Home Controls – panics, door/windows, smokes, PIRs, plus all the receivers and controllers that support them.
- Manufacturer Part #: EXA-1000
- Operating Frequency: 315 MHz
- Data Format: DX format
- Number of Codes: 1,048,575
- Number of Channels:
- DXR-701 (1-Channel): Wire lead
- DXR-702 (2-Channels): F-connector with antenna (supplied)
- Measure Range: 700 feet in one quadrant with DXT-21 transmitter; 500 feet in open air (four quadrant test)
- Operating Temperature: 32° to 140° F (0° to 60° C)
- Sensitivity: -95 dBm (typical)
- Number of Stored Transmitter Codes: 32 per receiver
- Receiver Output: For "C" relay contact, 1 amp, at 32 VDC per channel
- Input Impedance: 75 Ohm - 2:1 VSWR
- Operating Voltage:
- DXR-701: 11 to 17.5 VDC
- DXR-702: 12 to 16 VAC
- 25 mA at standby at 12 VDC
- 60 mA in alarm at 12 VDC, DXR-701
- 90 mA in alarm at 12 VDC, DXR-702
- Regulatory Requirements: FCC and DOC
- Dimensions: 3" W x 19.5" H x 6" D
- Warranty: 1 Year