Linear Access Control Bluetooth + 125 kHz Prox Reader
Add Hands Free Access Control to Your Property
Ensure only authorized personnel enter your building with the Linear Access Control Bluetooth + 125 kHz Prox Reader. This wireless proximity reader uses Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) and 125Khz wireless frequencies to detect nearby authorized credentials to allow access into a building or restricted area. The Prox Reader primarily detects authorized credentials via a mobile app and Bluetooth frequencies, but it is also compatible with existing Linear 125 kilohertz (kHz) Prox cards (clamshell or ISO cards) and smart keyfobs. The range at which the Reader wirelessly detects authorized credentials can be adjusted between 2 and 30ft for mobile app users, and up to 3ft for users with physical keycards or key fobs. The Prox Reader can also be programmed to only accept authorized credentials by tapping the Reader with a user's connected mobile device.
- Hands-free reader detects and validates Linear mobile credentials via BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy) and 125 kHz
- Reads HID, AWID and Farpointe 125 kHz Prox cards, ISO cards, and key fobs
- Requires Linear Access Control Mobile app and purchase of mobile credentials
- Multicolor LED strip indicates connection and power status
- Adjustable detection range from 0 to 30 ft using mobile app connections, or up to 3 ft using keycards or keyfobs
- Suitable for indoor or outdoor installation
Manage settings for the Access Control Prox Reader as well as access credentials for mobile users with the Linear Access Control Mobile app. The Access Control Mobile app allows system owners to manage and distribute access permissions for users that utilize their smart mobile devices as their virtual key. The app can also store multiple credentials with a color-coded labeling system to distinguish between types, levels, or associations of credentials.
- Prox Reader
- Mullion Mount
- Single-Gang Mount
NOTE: The Prox Reader outputs reader-to-controller data using Weigand security protocol.
Security Products, Access Control & More By Linear
For more than forty years, Linear LLC has been known as a worldwide provider of radio based transmitters and receivers for the traditional security market. Millions of Linear transmitters have been sold over the years. Linear security products are offered via a worldwide network of distribution. While Linear continues to be a leading supplier of devices for the security market, we have expanded our products to include focused product lines in the Access Control, Remote Control and Garage Door Operator markets.
- Manufacturer Part #: BT125-W
- UPC: 093863148767
- Mounting: Includes slim mullion mount and single-gang mount
- Voltage: 8-14 VDC
- Current Draw:
- BT135-W: 60 mA Typical, 250 mA peak
- BT125-W: 60 mA Typical. 120 mA peak
- Read Range:
- Mobile Credentials: Up to 2", Up to 10", Up to 15', Up to 30', Tap and Go
- Physical Credentials: Up to 3"
- Less than 300 ft: 24 AWG minimum, multi-conductor stranded with an overall foil shield recommended.
- 300 – 500 ft: 22 AWG minimum, multi-conductor stranded with an overall foil shield recommended.
- Interfaces Supported: Linear Bluetooth Mobile Credentials, HID, AWID and Farpointe (HAF) prox cards and fobs
- Operating Temperature: Ã¢â‚¬â€œ31° F to 150° F (Ã¢â‚¬â€œ35° C to +66° C)
- Operating Humidity: 0% to 90% Relative Humidity
- Mullion: 1.48" W x 4.74" H x 0.54" D (37.5 mm x 120 mm x 13.7 mm)
- Single-Gang: 2.99" W x 4.74" H x 0.54" D (76.2 mm x 120 mm x 13.7 mm)
- Audio Tone Beeper: Included Standard
- Ratings and Certifications: FCC, CE, RCM, ETL, IP67
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime