Linear SD Receiver in Metal Case, 1-Channel
Compatible With Standard Digital Transmitters Only
The Linear LNDX12 1-Channel Amplified Receiver is designed for use in security systems and remote switching functions. The receiver is housed in a heavy-duty metal case to ensure reliable operation without detuning when installed inside another metal housing. It incorporates an RF pre-amplifier and can be used with the EXA-1000 or EXA-2000 remote antennas for improved range. Typical applications for the receiver include adding a wireless zone, a panic button, or creating a remote arm/disarm feature for a hardwired alarm panel. Each time a transmitter is triggered with a digital code matching the receiver’s digital code, the receiver’s relay will activate for four seconds.
The DX-12 is compatible with standard digital transmitters only.
The output of the DX-12 receiver is isolated dry relay contacts. Dry contacts indicate that the switching contacts are isolated from the receiver’s power supply. The receiver provides normally open and normally closed contacts. The current rating of the relay output is 1 amp at 32 volts maximum.
- Metal housing
- RF pre-amplifier
- Operates on 11-24 VDC or 12-16 VAC power
- One channel
- Standard digital format: 256 discrete codes
- One form "C" relay output
- One Amp contact rating @ 32 Volts AC/DC
- Four second relay activation time
Security Products, Access Control & More By Linear
For more than forty years Linear LLC has been known as a worldwide provider of radio based transmitters and receivers for the traditional security market. Millions of Linear transmitters have been sold over the years. Linear security products are offered via a worldwide network of distribution. While Linear continues to be a leading supplier of devices for the security market, we have expanded our product lines to include focused product lines in the Access Control, Remote Control and Garage Door Operator markets.
- Encoding Technique: Pulse width A-1 modulation at 250 bits/sec; four correct 8-bit words required to operate the output
- RF Carrier Frequency: 303.875 MHz
- Current Consumption: 10 mA standby; 40 mA operating
- Operating Temperature Range: 32° to 140° F (0° to 60° C)
- Antenna: DX-12, 9-1/2 inch whip (order separately)
- Dimensions: 5.5(W) x 3.8(H) x 1.5(D) inches