Leviton Telephone Input Distribution Panel (TIDP)
Distributes Up To 4 Phone Lines Through 12 Connections
Leviton’s Telephone Input Distribution Panel (TIDP) offers essential telephone distribution by distributing up to 4 telephone lines through 12 telephone connections. It is suitable for phone, fax or modem.
The panel also includes four RJ-11 jacks for incoming lines to accept satin telephone cords from LEC or CATV triple play modems. It provides a security jack for connecting an auto dial security system to incoming phone line #1.
- 1 4-pair 110 type IDC input
- 12 modular RJ-45 jack outputs
- 4 RJ-11 jack inputs for use with CATV MSO triple play modems
- Includes a security jack with tethered cut-through plug, ADO and Test Jacks
- Includes 12 8" telephone patch cords
- Ports are labeled for easy identification
- Fits into any Leviton Structured Media enclosure.
Link with other distribution boards, modules or panels to expand the system.
Leviton Connected Home
The Connected Home is a requirement of modern living. Access to music, movies, entertainment, and information has never been easier, and a Leviton Connected Home system makes it possible to make the most of that access – individually or as a group – while being sure to safeguard access and maximize bandwidth performance. Leviton Connected Home solutions equip both single family homes and multifamily dwellings with enterprise-grade connectivity networks to provide the technologically-integrated homes that today’s consumers expect, and that only a wired connection can ensure.
- Dimensions: 3.52"W x 7.52"H x 1.5"D
- Standards and Certifications: Meets TIA-570-B standard for telecommunication outlets including T568A connection specifications for telephone wiring; Meets FCC part 68; cULus Listed
- Warranty: 2 Year Limited