Leviton Surge Protector, Coax & RJ11
Versatile Plug Strip With Coax & RJ11 Protection
The S1000/S2000 Surge Strips are a robust solution for everyday surge protection for computers, peripherals and other electronic equipment. These units safeguard against surge with resettable circuit breakers and internal fusing circuit protection along with audible alarms to indicate loss of protection. Units feature durable ABS housings, cable management attachment points, and diagnostic LEDs for Power, Surge Protection and Polarity/Ground.
High performance on key surge protection parameters including Clamping Voltage, Max Surge Current, Joules and EMI/RFI Noise Rejection, helps ensure long product life.
- Durable ABS housing
- Multi-Line Protection: L-N, L-G and N-G
- Meets and exceeds new UL 1449 2.5 Standard
- Diagnostic LEDs for Power, Surge Protection, Polarity and Ground
- EMI/RFI Noise Rejection
- Optional Coax and Telco Surge Protection
- Resettable circuit breaker and internal fusing circuit protection
- Audible alarm indicates loss of protection
- Four non-skid rubber feet
- 6 foot input cord with right angle NEMA 5-15P plug
- Cable Management attachment points
- UL 1449 Edition 2.5, 1363 and 1283 Listed
- Designed using ANSI/IEEE C62.41.1, C62.41.2 and C62.45
- CSA Certified
Available Outlet Models: S1000 models feature 6 outlets. S2000 models features 9 outlets (3 with Transformer Spacing).
Note: This surge protector does not pass X10 signals.
Protect The Whole Home
The popularity of home offices, the internet and home theaters means that there are more home electronics that are vulnerable to voltage surges than ever before. A Whole-House protection plan must protect against voltage surges on both the powerline and the telephone or communication lines. Homeowners may be unaware that surges can enter their expensive electronic equipment (modems, FAX machines, answering machines, TV’s and VCR’s) through telephone lines and cable TV or satellite dish connections. Most surge protective devices (SPD’s) designed for the AC powerline will not prevent telephone or communication line surges from damaging valuable equipment. As a result, Leviton offers a complete selection of SPD’s for powerline, telephone and communication line applications.