Leviton Structured Media Center Expansion Plastic Bracket (for 3 Boards)
Accepts Up To Three Leviton Single-Width Expansion Boards
Leviton’s Mounting Half Width Bracket is a plastic bracket that accepts up to three Leviton phone, data, security or DSL Filter Expansion Boards to accommodate an installer’s need for custom mounting solutions within Leviton’s Series 140, 280 and 420 Structured Media Centers.
- Snap-in installation in any Leviton Series 140, 280, or 420 Structured Media Center
- Allow for cable management via routing under bracket (3/4 inch)
- Accepts up to three Leviton Single-Width Expansion Boards
- Removable spines allow for all TLDM board mounting
Structured Media Systems From Leviton
Home office, home theatre, home entertainment, home networking, home security, home technology – the definition of home is evolving. We expect more from our residences now than ever before, and a host of new words and concepts are entering our collective vocabulary to reflect that change. The wired home, once a novelty, has become essential – providing crucial access to advances such as high-speed Internet, digital television and data networking. Advances that are becoming vital to functioning in the digital age. The challenge lies in creating an infrastructure that works with the systems already in a home. The answer lies in the Structured Media Systems from Leviton.
- Manufacturer Part #: 47612-HBK
- Materials: ABS Plastic
- Dimensions: 6.55 inch H X 6.55 inch W X 1.5 inch D