Leviton QuickPort F Snap-In Connector
Customize Your Own Multi-Media Wallplates With Mix & Match Components
The Leviton Quickport F to F Connector is used for Voice/data/video connectivity for workstation cabling termination on coaxial or multimode fiber cable. This Adapter snaps into any QuickPort housing or wallplate.
- Voice/data/video connectivity for workstation cabling termination on coaxial cable.
- Connection adapter is for cables that have male connectors already installed on cables.
- Connectors are compatible with a variety of patch panels, QuickPort and MOS wallplates, including flush and surface mount styles.
- Screw-on front and rear connections using Coax plugs for easy termination.
- Check clearance behind proposed location of bulkhead module to ensure space for proper bend-radius of cabling.
- Applications include TV, VCR, DVD, satellite, home theater, High-Speed Internet.
Leviton's QuickPort Family
The QuickPort system – Leviton's exclusive set of mix and match panels, connectors, wallplates, and surface-mount boxes – allows you to create the perfect mix of voice, data, video and audio, all in a single panel. The QuickPort family of connectors is compatible in any QuickPort housing. This simple solution is ideal for any environment that has frequent moves, adds and changes.
- F-type connector works for all coax applications
- QuickPort bulkhead modules snap into any QuickPort housing, including flush and surface mount outlets, Multimedia Outlet System (with adapter), patch panel, and patch blocks
- Check clearance behind proposed location of bulkhead module, to ensure space for proper bend-radius
- Dimensions: .64" h x .58" w x 1.24" d
- Materials: Zinc die-cast body with machined threads
- Insulation: Polypropylene
- Compliances: Meets or exceeds all applicable standards; Bulkhead Modules are cULus Listed; Society of Cable Telecommunications Engineers (SCTE) Compliant
Performance Technical Details
- Frequency Range: DC – 3.0 GHz
- Insertion Loss:< 0.2 dB @ 3.0 GHz
- Return Loss: > 26 dB @ 3.0 GHz
- Electrical Impedance: 75 Ω
- Contact Resistance:< 4 Milliohms
- Holding Force:
- > 160 Grams Initial
- > 120 Grams after Insertion