Leviton QuickPort Home 5e Snap-In Connector
Customize Your Own Multi-Media Wallplates With Mix & Match Components
The Leviton HOME 5e Connector provides network connections for Cat5e UTP structured cabling systems in residential applications. The connectors support high megabit applications such as Gigabit Ethernet and 622 Mbps ATM. For use in residential applications.
- T568-A wiring
- Individual port configurabilty allows specification flexibility
- Robust one-piece lead-frame design
- Narrow connector allows high-port density in a small area
- Performance supports high megabit
Leviton's QuickPort Family
The QuickPort system – Leviton's exclusive set of mix and match panels, connectors, wallplates, and surface-mount boxes – allows you to create the perfect mix of voice, data, video and audio, all in a single panel. The QuickPort family of connectors is compatible in any QuickPort housing. This simple solution is ideal for any environment that has frequent moves, adds and changes.
- Dimensions: .58" H x .63" W x 1.18" D
- Materials: Connector body is high-impact fire-retardant plastic, rated UL 94V-0. Spring wire contacts are high-quality phosphor bronze, plated with 50 micro-inches of gold over 100 micro-inches of nickel for lowest contact resistance, maximum life. Connector 110-style IDC contacts are solder-plated phosphor bronze.