Leviton Structured Media Center Enclosure Hinged Cover
Use With Leviton Structured Media Enclosure
Used with Leviton’s Structured Media Center enclosures (SMC), the hinged cover opens 180° and can be easily mounted for left- or right-side opening, providing easy access for frequent adds, moves and changes. For additional security, and to discourage tampering, Leviton also offers an optional lock and key set.
- Opens 180° and mounts on right or left side for easy access in any space
- White powder-coated steel provides sleek appearance with durability and scratch-resistant surface
- Snap-in Leviton logo supports left- or right-side mounting
- Built-in precision hinge and integrated design conceal fasteners and hide drywall cuts
- Dynamic alternative to more conservative screw-on, flush mount covers
- Easy access for frequent adds, moves and changes
Available in: 14 Inch (Series 140), 28 Inch (Series 280), and 42 Inch (Series 420).
Structured Media Systems From Leviton!
Home office, home theatre, home entertainment, home networking, home security, home technology – the definition of home is evolving. We expect more from our residences now than ever before, and a host of new words and concepts are entering our collective vocabulary to reflect that change. The wired home, once a novelty, has become essential – providing crucial access to advances such as high-speed internet, digital television and data networking. Advances that are becoming vital to functioning in the digital age. The challenge lies in creating an infrastructure that works with the systems already in a home. The answer lies in the Structured Media Systems from Leviton.
- Materials: 18-gauge, white powder-coated steel
- Series 140 Hinged Cover: 15.32" H x 15.62" W x 0.25" D
- Series 280 Hinged Cover: 29.32" H x 15.62" W x 0.25" D
- Series 420 Hinged Cover: 43.33" H x 15.62" W x 0.25" D
- Meets all applicable standards: cULus and ACA listed.