Leviton Decora Smart Z-Wave Plus v2 Tamper-Resistant Outlet, Gen7
Control A Single Device Or Lamp From Your Phone Via Z-Wave Plus
Add plug-in appliances and lights at home to your Z-Wave network with the Leviton Decora Smart Z-Wave 700 Tamper-Resistant Outlet. This Z-Wave Plus connected outlet can command a single plug-in device to turn On/Off at your discretion or at scheduled times according to pre-programmed events or time of day. It's top outlet is a Z-Wave 700 connected outlet while its bottom outlet is an "always on" standard outlet. Through a Z-Wave compatible controller or mobile app you can add the Outlet to compatible automation networks.
- Control a single plug-in appliance rated to 120VAC, 50/60HZ over Z-Wave Plus
- Supports LEDS & CFLS up to 600W and incandescents up to 1500W
- Turn On/Off locally with button or over Z-Wave
- Tamper-resistant design prevents insertion of non-electrical plug objects
- Operate as a standalone device or integrate into an automation system
- Schedule load to turn On/Off at specific times
- Group devices together in scenes to control simultaneously
- LED locator light indicates status and reveals Outlet in the dark
- Voice-control compatible with Amazon Alexa and Google Home devices (sold separately)
The Smart Z-Wave Plus Outlet supports incandescent bulbs up to 1500W and LED/CFL bulbs up to 600W. As a scene-capable device, it can be included into automation scenes or group applications. The button on the front of the Outlet is used for local manual On/Off commands. In case of power malfunctions, the Outlet remembers the status of plugged-in devices.
- Smart Z-Wave Plus Outlet
- Single-gang Decora Screwless Wallplate
NOTE: For Indoor use only. Wireless operation requires a Z-Wave Plus network, Z-Wave hub/controller, and mobile app.
Decora Smart With Z-Wave Plus
Introducing the Decora Smart with Z-Wave Plus Technology family of products, featuring various devices including in-wall dimmers/switches and plug-in modules for appliances and lamps, supporting a wide range of load types including LED and incandescent with multi-way capability.
Control from Anywhere
Control connected loads and lights using a Z-Wave compatible controller or mobile app. Simplify control of the residence – schedule lights and connected loads to turn on/off at specific times or based on sunrise/sunset, easily group smart devices into rooms, and create scenes to activate multiple lights at once.
This device is compatible with both Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant.
Z-Wave Plus v2 Certification
Z-Wave Plus v2 is an upgraded Z-Wave certification program to help you identify products that take advantage of the latest Z-Wave hardware platform, also known as 700 Series or Gen7 Z-Wave. Z-Wave Plus v2 compatible devices include extended wireless range up to 2600 ft/800 m, three layers of encryption, faster operation, and longer battery life.
Leviton is the smart choice, providing the most comprehensive range of solutions to meet the needs of today's residential, commercial and industrial buildings. Leveraging more than a century of experience, Leviton helps customers create sustainable, intelligent environments through its electrical wiring devices, network and data center connectivity solutions, and lighting energy management systems. From switches and receptacles, to daylight harvesting controls, networking systems, and equipment for charging electric vehicles, Leviton solutions help customers achieve savings in energy, time and cost, all while enhancing safety.
- Manufacturer Part #: ZW15R-1BW
- Color: White
- Network: Z-Wave Plus v2, 700 series
- Security: S0 or S2 Security
- Dimensions: 1.5 (H) x 3 (W) x 1.125 in (D)
- General Use: 15A – 120VAC, 50/60Hz
- Magnetic: 15A – 120VAC, 50/60Hz
- LED/CFL: 5A, 120VAC, 50/60Hz
- Incandescent: 1500W – 120VAC, 50/60Hz
- Motor: 3/4 HP – 120VAC, 50/60Hz
- Requires uninterrupted power, not for use in switched receptacle applications.
- Operating Humidity: 0 to 90% non-condensing
- Certifications: cULus Listed, Energy Mgmt Equip. 9D34, NOM (Mexico), Z-Wave Plus CERTIFIED™, FCC Part 15 Class B, IC: 772C-LB1GC,
- Warranty: 2-Year Limited