Leviton Cat5e Patch Cable, 5'
Cat5e GigaMax Patch Cord, 5 Feet
The Leviton Cat 5e Patch Cord for Category 5e UTP structured cabling systems feature slim-line boots that are ideal for high density environments. Uses for this Patch Cord include high megabit applications such as Gigabit Ethernet and 622 Mbps ATM. The Cat 5 Cord meets all applicable standards: UL Listed; complies with all TIA/EIA-568-B requirements; and meets FCC Part 68.
Multimedia Structured Cabling Systems
The Leviton Voice & Data Division offers a vast array of multimedia solutions for commercial and residential structured cabling. Leviton provides a broad line of state-of-the-art voice/data connectivity products, supporting industry standards and open-architecture requirements. All Leviton products have built-in installer and user-friendly design features to reduce installation time and costs for adds, moves or changes.
- TIA/EIA channel performance limits the total length of patching and equipment cords to 32 feet (10 meters) per TIA/EIA-568-B.
- A variety of colors for color-coding or organization.
- Color-matched cable and boots.
- Materials: 24 AWG, Category 5e stranded UTP, standard modular non-keyed, 8-position 8-conductor plug, 94V-0 rated.
- Dimensions: 5 feet
- Color: Blue, White, Yellow with color-matched boots.