Leviton Cat5e Patch Cable, 3'
Cat5e GigaMax Patch Cord, 3 Feet
The Leviton Cat 5e Patch Cord for Category 5e UTP structured cabling systems feature slim-line boots that are ideal for high density environments. Uses for this Patch Cord includes high megabit applications such as Gigabit Ethernet and 622 Mbps ATM. The Cat 5e Cord meets all applicable standards: UL Listed; complies with all TIA/EIA-568-B requirements; and meets FCC Part 68.
Available Colors: Blue, Yellow or White.
Multimedia Structured Cabling Systems
The Leviton Voice & Data Division offers a vast array of multimedia solutions for commercial and residential structured cabling. Leviton provides a broad line of state-of-the-art voice/data connectivity products, supporting industry standards and open-architecture requirements. All Leviton products have built-in installer and user-friendly design features to reduce installation time and costs for adds, moves or changes.
- TIA/EIA channel performance limits the total length of patching and equipment cords to 32 feet (10 meters) per TIA/EIA-568-B.
- A variety of colors for color-coding or organization.
- Color-matched cable and boots.
- Materials: 24 AWG, Category 5e stranded UTP, standard modular non-keyed, 8-position 8-conductor plug, 94V-0 rated.
- Dimensions: 3 feet
- Color: Blue, White, Yellow with color-matched boots.