KBSound STAR Space Bluetooth Amplifier, Two 0.5 In. Speakers, White
Include Bluetooth Audio With the KBSOUND STAR System
Build the beginnings of your wireless Bluetooth sound system with the KBSound STAR Space Bluetooth Amplifier Kit, Two 1/2" Speakers. This wireless audio kit includes a KBSOUND STAR Space Bluetooth Amplifier and two 1/2" speakers, enough to create a single audio zone.
- Bluetooth audio kit streams FM radio or Bluetooth audio source to included speakers
- Up to four additional Amplifiers may be added into a single KBSOUND STAR system
- Choose where you want your audio played: from select auxiliary speakers or the entire system
- Control your KBSOUND STAR system using the KBSOUND App or Remote Control accessory
- Bluetooth receiver range up to 30 feet line of sight
The Space Bluetooth Amplifier streams wireless audio from Bluetooth or FM radio audio sources directly to connected speakers in your KBSOUND system. This master audio transmitter module can act as either a master or add-on station to build or expand upon existing KBSOUND STAR systems. Each Amplifier supports a single pair of speakers on its own. Up to four extra Auxiliary Amplifiers (13204) can be connected to the Space Bluetooth Amplifier using wired line output connections.
The Space Bluetooth Amplifier can pair with an unlimited number of audio streaming sources via Bluetooth, but only a single source may be connected at a time. The Amplifier is controlled by either the KBSOUND App or Remote Control Accessory (52402). Using the app or remote control, you can select where you want to play your audio, either across the entire system, only from the master module, or from select audio zones. This is done by pressing the power button icons within the app or on the remote control.
The Loudspeakers connect to the Space Bluetooth Amplifier, as well as Auxiliary Amplifiers, using terminal connections. One of the speakers has a built-in IR receiver, which effectively increases the range you can control your KBSOUND system using the iOS or Android app/Remote Control accessory.
The Space Bluetooth Amplifier is designed to mount onto the ceiling, preferably behind or near connected speakers. The amplifier uses wired line output connections to deliver power and audio connected Auxiliary Amplifiers or just audio to connected speakers. When a Bluetooth connection is made for the first time, the Space Bluetooth Amplifier's ID and password will need to be inputted. Afterwards, the Bluetooth streaming device will only need to pair with the Amplifier.
The Loudspeakers are installed within in-ceiling or in-wall applications. The speaker with the IR receiver should be installed away from obstructions, such as pillars or hanging decorations, or close to bright lights.
Control Your KBSOUND System with the KBSOUND STAR App
KBSOUND STAR App controls your KBSOUND STAR devices via BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy) connections from your connected smart device. Once a Master or Auxiliary KBSOUND STAR device is paired with your smart device, input the KBSOUND's unique ID and password to secure the connection. From the app's home screen, you can power on/off the selected device, select your audio source, adjust volumes, and more. Your Bluetooth smart device must remain within effective Bluetooth range of the Master station in order to control the system. Up to 4 Auxiliary Amplifiers can be connected to a Master station.
- Power On/Off the Master and Auxiliary KBSOUND STAR devices separately or jointly
- Save your favorite FM or DAB radio stations for future use
- Bluetooth audio streaming allows you to play audio directly from your smart device or connect a nearby Bluetooth capable device such as a laptop, smart TV, Amazon Alexa and more
- Multiple users can save their preferred settings, volume levels, radio stations to their smart devices
- STAR Space Module with Bluetooth receiver, FM tuner, and Audio Amplifier
- (2) 1/2" Speakers
- Power supply
- IR bi-directional receiver / transmitter
- Coaxial RF connector and antenna cable for FM
NOTE: A Bluetooth controller must be within range of an Bluetooth/IR Receiver in order to deliver commands.
KBSound: Providing Quality Audio Solutions
Since 1993, KBSound has been producing innovative products in the Multiroom Audio Sector. As the first to create an audio control unit specifically designed to fit and mimic the look of most popular light switches, KBSound's in-wall audio control units provide an easy way to listen to digital audio content in quality sound. From In-Wall Bluetooth Audio Receivers to Soundaround Wi-Fi Speakers, KBSound's product range is always evolving so that consumers have the very best audio solutions available.
- Manufacturer Part #: 50804
- UPC: 8436031618112
- Dimensions: 200 W x 53 H x 56 D mm
- Frequency: 47 to 63 Hz
- Auxiliary Amplifier Switch On Signal: 12 to 14 VDC; 220mA
- Auxiliary Amplifier Output Signal: 0 to 3.5 Vrms
- Bluetooth Specifications: Class2 BT 4.2 Dual Mode BLE; A2DP 1.3, AVRCP 1.6
- Bluetooth Range: 10 m (32 feet)
- FM Frequency Range: 87.5 to 108 MHz
- FM Antenna Impedance: 75 Ohms
- FM Tuner Distortion: 0.1 to 0.5%
- Antenna Sensitivity: 1.7 to 3.5 uV
- Wireless Transceiver: 2402 to 2480 MHz
- Tx Power: 2 to 5.53 dBm
- RF Antenna: internal
- Voltage: 108 to 264 VAC
- Consumption Demand: 10 to 60W terminals F,N
- Input Signal: 0 to 3.5 Vrms
- Output Signal:
- 2.5W terminals L, R (16 ohms)
- 5W terminals L, R (8 ohms)
- 10W terminals L, R (4 ohms)
- Passband: 20 to 22000 Hz
- Distortion: 0.3%
- Crosstalk: 68 to 85 dB
- Warranty: 2-Year