Jasco Z-Wave Plus Split Duplex Wall Receptacle, Gen5
DEALER ONLY ITEM: Not Available Directly to End Users.
Dealers, log on to see pricing. »Sign up to become an authorized installer.
Add Z-Wave Control To A Plug-In Device
Enable Z-Wave remote control for any small plug-in appliance or lamp by replacing a standard power receptacle with the Jasco Z-Wave Plus Split Duplex Wall Receptacle, Tamper-Resistant (Gen5). The bottom outlet is Z-Wave controlled, and the top outlet is a pass-through "always on" outlet for other plug-in devices. The GE Z-Wave receptacle uses your existing wiring for easy installation (neutral wire required). As a tamper-resistant split duplex receptacle, this model also prevents insertion of foreign objects into the slots, providing built-in protection that is superior to conventional protection plates or outlet caps.
- One "always on" outlet, one Z-Wave controlled outlet
- Compatible with incandescent, LED, xenon, halogen, fluorescent and CFL bulbs
- Control the Z-Wave outlet via remote or local button
- "Z-Wave Plus" certified for wide compatibility
- Tamper-resistance protects children
- Blue LED indicates outlet location in a dark room
The Z-Wave controlled outlet supports plug-in incandescent lamps up to 960 Watts, or loads up to 1/2 HP or 1800W/15A resistive. The entire GE Z-Wave receptacle (both outlets) can handle a total load up to 1800W/15A.
Z-Wave Plus Certification
Z-Wave Plus is an upgraded certification program to help you identify products that take advantage of the "Next Gen" Z-Wave hardware platform, also known as 500 Series or Gen5 Z-Wave. Z-Wave Plus certified solutions feature a selected set of extended features and capabilities that enhance your experience with faster and easier installation and setup. Z-Wave Plus advancements also provide longer battery life, faster operation, better wireless range and improved noise immunity.
NOTE: This GE Z-Wave receptacle requires a Z-Wave network controller. Neutral wire required. Wallplate sold separately.
Jasco: Leader And Innovator In Electronics
Established in 1975, Jasco Products is a leader in the design and development of home automation products and wireless accessories. Jasco develops consumer electronic accessories, computer accessories, home electrical products, and personal security and surveillance products. The company is also an active member of the Consumer Electronics Association (CEA).
- Manufacturer Part #: 14315
- Color: White
- Power: 120 VAC, 60 Hz
- Signal (Frequency): 908.42 MHz (U.S.)
- Protocol: Z-Wave Plus
- Total max load for both outlets: 1800W (15A), Resistive load
- Max load for Z-Wave controlled outlet: 960W incandescent, 1/2 HP Motor, or 1800W (15A) Resistive
- Wireless Range: Up to 150 feet line of sight between the Wireless Controller and the closest Z-Wave receiver module.
- Operating Temperature Range: 32° to 104°F (0° to 40°C)
- Environmental: For indoor use only.
- Wire Gauge Requirements: Use 14 AWG or larger wires suitable for at least 80°C for supplying connections.
- Approvals: FCC, IC
- Warranty: 2 Years