Inovonics Four Element High Traffic Motion Sensor
DEALER ONLY ITEM: Not Available Directly to End Users.
Dealers, log on to see pricing. »Sign up to become an authorized installer.
Solves Battery Limitations In High Traffic Environments
The Inovonics high traffic four element motion detector solves the battery limitation problems of motion sensors in commercial applications through an intelligent sleep timer and superior battery technology. Designed to deliver four years of battery life when used in high traffic commercial environments (calculated at 200 activations per day), it features a detection range of 50 feet, superior interference immunity, and increased protection from common false alarm triggers such as vibration, static, lighting, and ambient temperature changes.
Advantages of a four element motion detector:
The EN1261HT utilizes a four element motion sensor. Four element motion sensors require movement to be detected in upper and lower zones of each coverage area, decreasing false alarms and more accurately covering the secure area.
Inovonics Wireless: Developed For Commercial Applications
The Inovonics Commercial Mesh Network has been specifically developed for commercial applications to provide the most cost-effective solution for a wide range of applications, while setting new standards for performance and reliability in a wireless sensor network.
Reliability: Inovonics EchoStream' 900MHz radio utilizes a unique frequency hopping, spread spectrum technology to meet the demands of an increasingly cluttered wireless world.
Flexibility: The flexibility of wireless is a necessity in today's dynamic commercial environments. The self-configuring EchoStream Commercial Mesh Network allows you to adapt to changing floor plans and requirements in a matter of minutes. New sensors can be added to the network as fast as they can be mounted.
Scalability: The EchoStream Commercial Mesh Network's backbone of intelligent repeaters can extend coverage to thousands of sensors across entire commercial campuses.
- Automatic supervision of radio link
- Low current detector highly sensitive to moving heat infrared radiation
- Increased immunity to radio frequency interference, vibration, static, lightning, ambient temperature changes, or other potential sources of false alarms
- Case tamper and back tamper switches
- Pet immunity (up to 33lbs/1ft)
- Highly sensitive four element motion sensor
- Battery life suitable for high traffic commercial applications
- Fixed and variable sleep timer settings
- Selectable sleep timer duration
- Adjustable sensitivity
- Field replaceable, high capacity battery
- 902 - 928 MHz North America
- 915 - 928 MHz Australia
- 922 - 928 MHz New Zealand
- Platform: EchoStream