Inovonics 4 Zones Add-On Receiver with Relay Outputs
DEALER ONLY ITEM: Not Available Directly to End Users.
Dealers, log on to see pricing. »Sign up to become an authorized installer.
Reliable, Versatile Security
The Inovonics EchoStream Four Zone Add-On Receiver with Relay Outputs programs and supervises up to four Inovonics transmitters in your security system. Relay outputs provide versatility by allowing connection to any hardwire panel or stand-alone wireless application. With diversity reception and advanced signal processing, Inovonics Wireless EchoStream technology minimizes dead spots in transmission areas. The receiver can also be fully supervised when registered with your system.
- Add up to four EchoStream wireless transmitters to any installation
- LED indicators signal the current status of all four transmitters
- Five Form C relays connect any panel: four alarm, one fault
- Case tamper protection, jam detection, and internal antennas secure wireless implementation
- Outputs can be configured in follower, latching, momentary, or toggle modes independently
- Built-in wireless programming routine
- Add-on receiver
- Installation anchors and screws
Inovonics Wireless: Developed For Commercial Applications
The Inovonics Commercial Mesh Network has been specifically developed for commercial applications to provide the most cost-effective solution for a wide range of applications, while setting new standards for performance and reliability in a wireless sensor network.
Reliability: Inovonics EchoStream 900MHz radio utilizes a unique frequency hopping, spread spectrum technology to meet the demands of an increasingly cluttered wireless world.
Flexibility: The flexibility of wireless is a necessity in today's dynamic commercial environments. The self-configuring EchoStream Commercial Mesh Network allows you to adapt to changing floor plans and requirements in a matter of minutes. New sensors can be added to the network as fast as they can be mounted.
Scalability: The EchoStream Commercial Mesh Network's backbone of intelligent repeaters can extend coverage to thousands of sensors across entire commercial campuses.
- Platform: EchoStream
- Housing: 6.38" x 3.60" x 1.10" (162 mm x 92 mm x 28 mm)
- Operating environment: 32 to 140 degrees F (0 to 60 degrees C), 90 percent relative humidity, non-condensing
- Power requirement: 11 to 14 VDC; 150 mA (EN4204), 400 mA max (EN4204R with all five relays energized)
- Current consumption: Approx. 135 mA; approx. 400 mA max (EN4204R with all five relays energized)
- Output specifications: Open collector, drive down to .4V at 100 mA (EN4204); Form C relay 1A at 28 VDC, 0.5A at 30 VAC resistive load (EN4204R); N/O receiver case tamper contact closure, N/C receiver jam output indication.
- Input specifications: A low is less than .5 V; a high is greater than 2.5 V.
- Reset input: Contact closure, momentary low.
- Receiver type: Frequency hopping spread spectrum
- Number of points/transmitters: four
- Number of alarm outputs: EN4204: four open collector outputs; EN4204R: four Form C relay outputs
- Number of fault outputs: EN4204: one open collector output; EN4204R: one Form C relay outputs
- 4-conductor 20AWG (or larger) stranded-tinned copper with PVC insulation rated to 300 volts at 26 degrees C (80 degrees F). (Belden #8205, for example.)
- Maximum length 30.5 meters (100 feet)