Inovonics 2-Input Transmitter with Wall Tamper
DEALER ONLY ITEM: Not Available Directly to End Users.
Dealers, log on to see pricing. »Sign up to become an authorized installer.
Increase Security With Wall Tamper
Designed for use with standard contacts or sensors, the Inovonics 2-Input Transmitter with Wall Tamper provides enhanced security through a wall tamper switch that notifies your security system when the transmitter is removed from its mounted surface. Dual input support ensures maximum flexibility.
- Supports dual inputs
- Use with almost any standard NO/NC contact
- Screw closure housing and wall tamper switch provide additional security
- Fully supervised
Note: The EN1216 requires use of a serial receiver or network coordinator, as well as an application designed to support advanced functionality.
- Mounting bracket
Inovonics Wireless: Developed For Commercial Applications
The Inovonics Commercial Mesh Network has been specifically developed for commercial applications to provide the most cost-effective solution for a wide range of applications, while setting new standards for performance and reliability in a wireless sensor network.
Reliability: Inovonics EchoStream 900MHz radio utilizes a unique frequency hopping, spread spectrum technology to meet the demands of an increasingly cluttered wireless world.
Flexibility: The flexibility of wireless is a necessity in today's dynamic commercial environments. The self-configuring EchoStream Commercial Mesh Network allows you to adapt to changing floor plans and requirements in a matter of minutes. New sensors can be added to the network as fast as they can be mounted.
Scalability: The EchoStream Commercial Mesh Network's backbone of intelligent repeaters can extend coverage to thousands of sensors across entire commercial campuses.
- Platform: EchoStream
- Dimensions: 3.5 x 1.7 x 0.9 inches (89 x 43 x 23mm)
- Weight: 3 oz (85g)
- External contacts: NO or NC
- Distance, external contact to EN1216: 10 feet (3 meters) maximum
- Typical battery life: 3-5 years
- Battery type (BAT604): Panasonic CR123A or equivalent
- Operating environment: -20 to 60 degrees C (-4 to 140 degrees F), noncondensing
- Operating frequency:
- 868 - 870 MHz Europe
- 902 - 928 MHz North America
- 915 - 928 MHz Australia
- 922 - 928 MHz New Zealand
- Compatible Inovonics gateways and repeaters: Network Coordinator, Security Only Serial Receiver, Serial Receiver/Interface Kit for DMP, Universal Serial Receiver, High Power Repeater, High Power Repeater with Transformer