Inovonics 2-Button Belt Clip Pendant Transmitter
DEALER ONLY ITEM: Not Available Directly to End Users.
Dealers, log on to see pricing. »Sign up to become an authorized installer.
Rugged Belt Clip With False Alarm Prevention
Designed to wear as a belt clip, the Double-Button Belt Clip Pendant Transmitter offers a sleek yet rugged design with double-button activation to help prevent accidental alerts. For use with mobile duress alarm systems, Inovonics Pendant Transmitters protect individuals from personal harm by providing instant alerts in the case of an emergency. The transmitter can be fully supervised when registered with your system.
- Double-button design helps prevent false alarms
- Can be worn as a pendant or mounted for fixed position signaling
- Belt clip can be converted into a belt loop
- LED flashes with all transmissions, ensuring operation at a glance
- Fully supervised to help ensure reliability
How It Works
The pendant is activated by pressing both buttons simultaneously. Alarm signals are transmitted multiple times and are indicated by the blinking transmission LED. When the buttons are released, the transmitter sends an alarm restoral signal. When supervised, the pendant transmitter will send a check-in message to the serial receiver or network coordinator every three minutes.
- Pendant transmitter
- 3V lithium battery
- Belt clip
Inovonics Wireless: Developed For Commercial Applications
The Inovonics Commercial Mesh Network has been specifically developed for commercial applications to provide the most cost-effective solution for a wide range of applications, while setting new standards for performance and reliability in a wireless sensor network.
Reliability: Inovonics EchoStream 900MHz radio utilizes a unique frequency hopping, spread spectrum technology to meet the demands of an increasingly cluttered wireless world.
Flexibility: The flexibility of wireless is a necessity in today's dynamic commercial environments. The self-configuring EchoStream Commercial Mesh Network allows you to adapt to changing floor plans and requirements in a matter of minutes. New sensors can be added to the network as fast as they can be mounted.
Scalability: The EchoStream Commercial Mesh Network's backbone of intelligent repeaters can extend coverage to thousands of sensors across entire commercial campuses.
- Weight: 70 grams
- Typical battery life: 3-5 years
- Battery type (BAT608): Panasonic CR2 or equivalent
- Operating environment: 0 to 60 degrees C (32 to 140 degrees F), noncondensing
- Dimensions: 3.0x1.6x0.72" (76x41x18mm)
- Operating frequency: 868 MHz
- Platform: EchoStream
- 868 - 870 MHz Europe
- 902 - 928 MHz North America
- 915 - 928 MHz Australia
- 922 - 928 MHz New Zealand