IST RETRO Intercom Volume Control
IST Control for Standalone Speakers
If you want to play music in a room that doesn't need a Room Station, use the IST RETRO Volume Control to change the volume of external speakers (sold separately) that connect to your IST RETRO Music & Intercom System. This in-wall control has a rotary knob that allows you to adjust the volume of music and messages without a Room Station, plus a source button that lets you switch between the radio and MP3s.
- Used in rooms that need no Room Station
- Controls volume of music and intercom messages
- Source button switches between radio and MP3s
- Connects to external speakers with existing 3 wires
- Mounts in a standard single-gang box
The IST RETRO Volume Control installs in a standard single-gang box. It wires into your speakers with 16- or 18-gauge 2-conductor wire, and into your Master Station with the existing wiring (requires 3 wires).
- Requires the IST RETRO Music & Intercom System Master Station and external speakers.
- Installation hardware not included.
IST Takes You Inside Your Sound
Since 2005, IntraSonic Technology (IST) has been enriching the residential audio experience by manufacturing robust yet easy-to-use home audio systems. The IST product line offers a premium home audio selection, including music distribution systems, video door intercom systems, and associated accessories. Envelop yourself "inside your sound" with IntraSonic Technology.
- Manufacturer Part #: RETRO-VC
- Mounting: Installs in a standard 1-gang box
- Warranty: 2 Year Limited