GoControl Z-Wave/Zigbee QuickStick Combo
Z-Wave/Zigbee Interface for Easy Network Setup
Featuring both Z-Wave and Zigbee radios, the GoControl Z-Wave/Zigbee QuickStick Combo is a USB stick that allows you to create an interface between your Z-Wave/Zigbee compatible controller/network and a third-party host device, such as HomeSeer, Home Assistant, or similar hardware. Simply plug the QuickStick into an open USB port and use your third-party home automation software to interface with your Z-Wave/Zigbee network.
- Provides interface between your host device and Z-Wave/Zigbee network
- Plugs into a standard USB port on the host device
- Works with third-party home automation software
- "Z-Wave Plus" certified for wide compatibility
The QuickStick Combo (HubZ) is a USB v2.0 full-speed low power Z-Wave and ZigBee adapter in a thumb drive form factor. When plugged into a host device, it appears as two (2) serial ports.
Z-Wave Plus Certification
Z-Wave Plus is an upgraded certification program to help you identify products that take advantage of the "Next Gen" Z-Wave hardware platform, also known as 500 Series or Gen5 Z-Wave. Z-Wave Plus certified solutions feature a selected set of extended features and capabilities that enhance your experience with faster and easier installation and setup. Z-Wave Plus advancements also provide longer battery life, faster operation, better wireless range and improved noise immunity.
NOTE: Requires a third-party host device and third-party software to interface with a Z-Wave/Zigbee controller/network. This device uses US frequencies for Z-Wave (908.42 MHz / 916 MHz) and Zigbee (2.4 GHz) wireless communications.
GoControl Your Connected Home
Enjoy practical and affordable smart home solutions with GoControl products by Nortek Security & Control. The GoControl product line features premium yet simple smart home connected products that give you control over your home and keep you updated on its status from anywhere. Products include smart light bulbs, outlets, switches, garage door controllers, thermostats, and more, all designed to work with the most popular smart home hubs available. Get GoControl products and get ready to GoControl your home!
- Manufacturer Part #: HUSBZB-1
- UPC: 093863135101
- Operating Temperature: -32° to 122°F (0° to 50°C)
- Min. Operating Voltage: 0.4V (USB VBUS supply)
- Max. Operating Voltage: 6V (USB VBUS supply)
- Typical Current Consumption: 80mA
- Dimensions: 2.39 x 0.99 x 0.33 inches
- Z-Wave Developer's Kit: 6.51.06
- Z-Wave Operating Frequency: 908.42 MHz / 916 MHz
- ZigBee Developer's Kit: Silicon Labs EmberZNet Pro Release 5.4
- ZigBee Operating Frequency: 2.4 GHz
- Approvals: FCC, IC, Z-Wave Plus
- Warranty: 1 Year