Flic Hub LR
Bridge Your Bluetooth Buttons to Apple HomeKit Devices
Keep your Flic 2 buttons connected and operating 24/7 with the Flic Hub LR. This Bluetooth network bridge maintains Bluetooth connections between Flic 2 buttons and their controlled devices when a Bluetooth connected smart device is not within operating range. This gives you and your family or roommates the freedom to continue using your Flic devices. The Flic Hub LR enables Flic 2 buttons to control Apple HomeKit compatible devices, including Apple TV, Sonos sound systems, Philips Hue light bulbs, and more. If Flic 2 devices are used with the Flic Hub LR to control Apple HomeKit compatible devices, any Flic devices connected to the Flic Hub LR will be unable to control Bluetooth compatible devices outside of the Apple Homekit ecosystem.
- Bluetooth hub maintains Flic connections in a single area when a Flic user's smartphone is unavailable
- Supports up to 63 Flic 2 Smart Buttons and their programmed functions
- Bluetooth Long Range technology reaches devices up to 164 feet indoors
- Configure Flic devices to control Apple HomeKit or Amazon Alexa compatible devices
- 3.5mm audio port connects a speaker to provide audio confirmation of successfully delivered inputs
- IR Accessory port allows for simple control of IR devices
- 3 color LEDS indicate device and connection status
In addition to controlling Bluetooth compatible devices, the Flic Hub LR can command IR controlled devices such as TVs via an IR accessory port and IR Blaster transmitter (sold separately). The Flic Hub LR can also provide audio feedback to assure you commands have been delivered successfully when a speaker is connected to the hub via 3.5mm cable connection.
The Flic Hub LR is powered by a Micro-USB cable plugged into either a power adapter or power providing USB connection. The Flic Hub LR connects to your Internet network via ethernet cable or Dual band WiFi 2.4 GHz / 5.0 GHz and must be paired with your Flic account and desired Flic buttons.
Add, remove, and program all of your Flic devices from the Flic mobile app for iOS and Android. The Flic app enables you to set up and personalize your Flic buttons and devices to activate various smart home functions and scenes at the push of a button. Flic utilizes an open API that is responsible for a range of functions made possible through integrations with iOS, Android, Mac OS, Windows, and Linux platforms. Apple HomeKit and Amazon Alexa compatibility further expand the range of devices and scenes that can be controlled by a Flic 2 Smart Button.
From the app, users can:
- Connect Flic buttons to your phone or connect Flic buttons to the Flic Hub LR
- Program each button individually to perform specific tasks when pushed, double-pushed, or held
- Program Flic buttons as hotkeys or additional shortcuts for computers, controllers, or software
- Select among all your favorite services and connected devices
- Create powerful combinations of tasks and scenes to activate with a single button press
- Flic Hub LR
- Power Adapter
- Micro USB Cord
- Flic Hub LR requires an active Internet connection.
- Apple HomeKit connection requires an active Internet connection, an iOS device with the Flic app, and an Apple HomePod, Apple TV, iPad, or iPhone set up as a home hub device.
- Flic devices paired with the Flic Hub LR and programmed to control Apple HomeKit compatible devices cannot be programmed to control Bluetooth devices outside of the Apple HomeKit ecosystem.
Flic by Shortcut Labs – Simplicity and Accessibility
Flic was created by Shortcut Labs AB in 2013 with the goal of making technology more accessible and easier to use through physical controllers that anyone can understand. Flic products are designed with as few limits as possible so anyone can use them to fulfill their creative projects and innovative businesses. The original Flic was the first Smart Button in the world, introducing the concept of a programmable smart home button for a wide variety of applications. The Flic smart button was later redesigned from the ground up to create a more sustainable and approachable device capable of connecting with and controlling virtually any Bluetooth compatible device.
- Manufacturer Part #: FLHW1000
- UPC: 106388300036
- Wireless Standards:
- Bluetooth 5.0 Long Range
- Wi-Fi: Dual-band 2.4 GHz / 5.0 GHz 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Bluetooth Line-of-Sight Range: up to 656 ft (200m)
- Bluetooth Indoor Range: up to 164 ft (50m)
- Power Consumption: 2.5 Watts (typical) or 5W Watts (max)
- Ratings and Compliances: IP44, FCC, IC, CE, WEEE, RoHS and REACH
- Operating Temperatures: -4 to 129°F (-20 to 54°C)
- Dimensions: 0.49 H x 3.34 W x 2.55 D inches (12.5 H x 85 W x 65 D mm)
- Warranty: 2 Year