FIBARO Z-Wave Plus Wall Plug with USB
Advanced Z-Wave Plug-In Module & USB Charger with Remote Monitoring
Add Z-Wave control to a plug-in device while simultaneously charging a USB connected device, and enjoy advanced energy monitoring for both devices with the FIBARO Z-Wave Wall Plug with USB (U.S.). This Z-Wave plug-in outlet supports a wide range of high voltage electronics and appliances, and provides in-depth energy monitoring for both plug-in and USB powered devices. Devices plugged into the Wall Plug's Z-Wave outlet can be controlled remotely via Z-Wave, as well as locally with the button on the switch itself, or via the local switch that controls the outlet that the Wall Plug is plugged into. Program the Z-Wave plug-in outlet to turn On/Off on a schedule to save money and energy. The FIBARO Wall Plug can even send notifications to a mobile device when a USB connected device is fully charged.
- Adds Z-Wave control to plug-in devices and monitors energy usage
- Active power consumption metering for plug-in and USB devices
- USB charging port can notify users when charging is complete
- Built-in surge protection to guard your devices and wiring
- Multi-color LED frame indicates load usage and can be used as a night-light
- Multi-touch button adds/removes plug to Z-Wave network, edit local memory, and more
- Compatible with any Z-Wave or Z-Wave Plus Controller and acts as a Z-Wave signal repeater
The FIBARO Wall Plug with USB can be remotely controlled with the mobile app of a connected Z-Wave controller. Through the app you can also check the status of connected devices, how much energy is being used, and turn the Z-Wave plug-in outlet On/Off at your discretion or according to a schedule. The Wall Plug can also send notifications to your app to indicate power status of plugged in devices, how long they are in operation, power surges or irregularities, and even tell you when your USB charged device is at 100%.
If you are controlling the Z-Wave plug-in outlet with a FIBARO controller, the Plug offers a power measurement feature that saves a history of power usage to help identify trends in power consumption and accurately measure how much electricity a plugged in device uses.
Easy Menu Access via Multi-Touch Button
The FIBARO Wall Plug features a multi-touch button to access the menu and perform the following actions:
One click turns a controlled device ON/OFF or confirms selected menu option (if menu is active). Three clicks adds/removes the connected device to/from your Z-Wave network.
Holding the button allows you to enter and navigate through the menu, where the LED frame will cycle through multiple colors representing different options. Releasing the button on a specified color will stop the cycle. Pressing the button again will activate the color's corresponding function.
- GREEN â€“ erases energy consumption memory for the plugged in device
- VIOLET â€“ begins a range test for your Z-Wave network
- YELLOW â€“ resets the device to its factory settings
Simply plug-in the FIBARO Wall Plug and add it to your Z-Wave network by pressing the button on the top of the plug. The LED frame will indicate whether the Z-Wave plug-in outlet is added to a Z-Wave network or not.
- Wall Plug
NOTE: Requires a Z-Wave hub to operate. USB port does not enable Z-Wave control for USB connected devices; it only provides charging and energy monitoring. *Energy panel available only in FIBARO system based on Z-Wave.
Innovative Z-Wave Solutions By FIBARO
With multiple award-winning products, FIBARO has become one of the leading Z-Wave manufacturers in the home automation and security industries. The company has been lauded time and time again for bringing uniquely innovative Z-Wave solutions to people across the globe. Introduce your home to your imagination through FIBARO.
- Manufacturer Part #: FGWPB-121-ZW5
- Frequency: 908.42 MHz (U.S.)
- Power: 120V AC, 50/60 Hz
- Max Load: Resistive loads: 15A, Incandescents: 8A, Inductive: 15A, Motor: 373
- USB Port:
- Voltage: 5V
- Current: 1 Amp max
- Operating Temperature: 32 - 104 degrees Fahrenheit (0-32 degrees Celsius)
- Dimensions: 2.32 x 2.32 x 2.01 inches
- Range: Up to 130 ft
- Approvals: UL Listed
- Warranty: 1 Year