Enbrighten Z-Wave Plus v2 In-Wall Smart Paddle Switch, 700 Series
Add Remote Z-Wave Control to Your Indoor Lighting
Improve the capabilities of your standard wall switch with the Enbrighten Z-Wave Plus v2 In-Wall Smart Paddle Switch, 700 Series. This Z-Wave 700 compatible switch adds Z-Wave remote On/Off control for a wired light or appliance along existing manual control from the switch. The rocker switch can be included in various Z-Wave automation scenes when connected to a Z-Wave compatible hub. The switch is also voice control compatible with Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant via a connected smart hub. Additionally, a multicolor LED indicator helps guide you to the switch through the dark.
- Z-Wave On/Off switch works with incandescent, LED, and CFL lighting plus small appliances and devices
- Supports loads up to 960W, incandescent, 1/2 HP, or 1800W(15A) resistive
- Suitable for multi-pole applications with up to 5 add-on switches
- Can be included in multiple Z-Wave automated groups or networks through a Z-Wave compatible hub
- Voice control with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant through a compatible hub
- Uses a standard decorative-size wallplate (sold separately)
The Enbrighten Z-Wave Plus In-Wall Smart Paddle Switch, 700 Series is compatible with incandescent, LED, and CFL lighting, as well as any on/off resistive load up to 1800W and motor loads to 1/2 HP. The switch supports single-pole or multi-pole applications, and works in conjunction with up to four add-on switches (requires a toggle or rocker-style Enbrighten Z-Wave Add-On Switch, sold separately). This model can also be included in multiple smart Z-Wave automation zones/scenes.
The switch requires standard screw terminal installation with wiring connections for Line (Hot), Load, Neutral, and Ground. Multi-pole installation also requires a traveler wire.
Z-Wave Plus v2 Certification
Z-Wave Plus v2 is an upgraded Z-Wave certification program to help you identify products that take advantage of the latest Z-Wave hardware platform, also known as 700 Series or Gen7 Z-Wave. Z-Wave Plus v2 compatible devices include extended wireless range up to 2600 ft/800 m, three layers of encryption, faster operation, and longer battery life.
- Paddle Switch, White
- Light Almond Switch
- Requires a Z-Wave network controller for remote operation.
- Wallplate not included. Uses standard single-gang wallplate. For indoor use only.
- The fixture controlled by the switch must not exceed 960 watts (Incandescent); 1800W (15A) Resistive or 1/2 HP Motor.
- The switch is designed only for use with permanently installed fixtures.
Enbrighten: Leader And Innovator In Electronics
Enbrighten products are a subsidiary of Jasco, a leader in the design and development of home automation products and wireless accessories. Established in 1975, Jasco develops consumer electronic accessories, computer accessories, home electrical products, and personal security and surveillance products. The company is also an active member of the Consumer Electronics Association (CEA).
- Manufacturer Part #: 58433
- UPC: 030878584333
- Color: White paddle installed. Light Almond paddle included.
- Size: 1-Gang
- Power: 120 VAC, 60 Hz
- Protocol: Z-Wave Plus
- Frequency: 908.4/916 MHz
- Load Ratings: 960W Incandescent; 1800W (15A) Resistive or 1/2 HP Motor
- Environmental Conditions: For indoor use only.
- Operating Temperature Range: 32 to 104° F (0 to 40° C)
- Approvals: FCC, IC
- Warranty: 5-Year Limited