Enbrighten Z-Wave Plus In-Wall Smart Toggle Switch With QuickFit And SimpleWire, Gen5
Add Z-Wave Control to Various Lights and Appliances
The Enbrighten Z-Wave Plus In-Wall Smart Toggle Switch With QuickFit™ And SimpleWire™, Light Almond replaces a standard switch with a Z-Wave Plus smart switch that adds local and remote control for connected loads. The toggle switch provides On/Off control for single or multi-way lighting or small appliance installations, can be included in Z-Wave automation groups or scenes, and is Amazon Alexa and Google Home compatible. Additionally, a blue LED indicator helps you find the switch in the dark.
- Z-Wave Plus light switch adds remote On/Off control to single or multi-way applications
- Supports incandescent, CFL, LED, and halogen lighting
- Supports incandescent loads up to 960W, motor loads rated 1/2 HP, or 1800W(15A) resistive loads
- Range up to 150 ft line of sight between the closest Z-wave receiver and wireless controller
- Can be included in multiple Z-Wave automation groups or scenes
- "Z-Wave Plus" certified for wide compatibility
- Uses a standard decorative-size wallplate (sold separately)
The Enbrighten Z-Wave Plus In-Wall Smart Toggle Switch With QuickFit™ And SimpleWire™, Light Almond includes QuickFit and SimpleWire features:
QuickFit: Provides a housing that's smaller by 20% with no break-off tabs to remove, ideal for older-style switch boxes, multi-gang configurations, or any other application with limited space.
SimpleWire: Auto-detects line/load terminals, simplifying installation by detecting line and load wires and configuring the switch accordingly. It also features an offset dual ground terminal to avoid switch box mounting screws.
The Smart Switch works with incandescent, CFL, LED, and halogen lights, as well as any On/Off resistive load up to 1800W and motor loads to 1/2 HP. The switch supports single-pole or multi-pole applications, and works in conjunction with up to four additional Enbrighten Auxiliary or Add-On Switches, sold separately. Standard screw terminal installation with wiring connections for Line (Hot), Load, Neutral, and Ground are required for single-pole installations. Multi-pole installations require a traveler wire.
Z-Wave Plus Certification
Z-Wave Plus is an upgraded certification program to help you identify products that take advantage of the "Next Gen" Z-Wave hardware platform, also known as 500 Series or Gen5 Z-Wave. Z-Wave Plus certified solutions feature a selected set of extended features and capabilities that enhance your experience with faster and easier installation and setup. Z-Wave Plus advancements also provide longer battery life, faster operation, better wireless range and improved noise immunity.
- Requires a Z-Wave network controller, sold separately.
- Uses standard single-gang wallplate, sold separately. For indoor use only.
- The fixture controlled by the switch must not exceed 960 watts (Incandescent); 1800W (15A) Resistive or 1/2 HP Motor.
- The switch is designed only for use with permanently installed fixtures.
Enbrighten: Leader And Innovator In Electronics
Enbrighten products are a subsidiary of Jasco, a leader in the design and development of home automation products and wireless accessories. Established in 1975, Jasco develops consumer electronic accessories, computer accessories, home electrical products, and personal security and surveillance products. The company is also an active member of the Consumer Electronics Association (CEA).
- Manufacturer Part #: 14293
- UPC: 030878142939
- Color: Light Almond
- Size: 1-Gang
- Power: 120 VAC, 60 Hz
- Protocol: Z-Wave Plus
- Frequency: 908.4/916 MHz
- Load Ratings: 960W Incandescent; 1800W (15A) Resistive or 1/2 HP Motor
- Wireless Range: Up to 150 feet line of sight between the Wireless Controller and the closest Z-Wave receiver module.
- Environmental Conditions: For indoor use only
- Operating Temperature Range: 32 to 104°F (0 to 40°C)
- Approvals: FCC, IC
- Warranty: 2-Year Limited