Elk Window & Shock Sensor
Watch For Attempted Intrusion Through Your Windows
Catch attempted intruders in the act with the ELK Window & Shock Sensor. This wireless window sensor mounts onto a windowsill in order to detect when the window is opened or closed or watch for intense vibrations made by an intruder attempting to break the window. When status changes are detected, the sensor will send alerts to a connected Elk or third party receiver. The Elk Window & Shock Sensor is comprised of a reed switch and piezo shock sensor.
This sensor is compatible with receivers and panels that use the 319.5MHz radio frequency, including Elk's 319 series well as ITI/Interlogix protocol receivers and panels.
- Built-in reed switch and piezo shock sensor
- Adjustable sensitivity and range of shock sensor
- Transmits open/close, tamper and low battery signals
- Window/Shock Sensor & Magnet
- (2) CR2032 Batteries
- Double Sided Mounting Tape
Premium Products For Security & Automation
The M1 Gold and the new M1EZ8 offer a rock solid security foundation with the most imaginative automation functionality available. Key features common to both systems include the versatile keypad, flash memory firmware, fast PC programming, and ease of installation. Both systems offer the flexibility to integrate with industry standard systems and components for easy upgrades and system expansion. Elk Products designs and manufactures quality electronic equipment for the professional security alarm and home automation installer. Our products include siren drivers, speakers, relays, timers, programmable controls, surge suppressors, telephone equipment, amplifiers, recordable units, batteries and more.
- Manufacturer Part #: ELK-319WS
- RF frequency: 319.5 MHz
- Compatibility: ELK-319 Receivers/Panels & other panels that operate on the 319.5MHz Freq. and adhere to the ITI/Interlogix protocol
- Battery Type: Two (2) CR2032 3VDC lithium coin-cell
- Operating Temp Range: 32 to 120°F (0 to 49°C)
- Storage Temp Range: -30 to 140°F (-34 to 60°C)
- Relative Humidity: 95% non-condensing
- Dimensions: 2.25" L x .1.0 x 0.50" in. (L x W x D)
- Warranty: 2 Years