ELK All Weather Door & Gate Sensor
Rain or Shine Wireless Performance
The ELK All Weather Door & Gate is a wireless outdoor door & gate sensor for outdoor use on swing gates or doors. This two-part sensor consists of the main sensor and a magnet; when the two are separated or rejoined, the sensor sends a signal to a connected receiver to notify you of the change in status. The sensor will also report when its battery is low, when it is being tampered with or removed.
This weather resistant sensor can be mounted using screws (included), pipe strap style clamps, or plastic wire ties.
- All weather design allows for year-round reporting
- Ideal for outdoor gated spaces
- Transmits open/close, tamper, and low battery signals
This sensor is compatible with receivers and panels that use the 319.5MHz radio frequency, including Elk's 319 series well as ITI/Interlogix protocol receivers and panels.
- Door/Gate Sensor & Magnet
- (2) CR2032 Batteries
- Mounting Anchors & Screws
Premium Products For Security & Automation
The M1 Gold and the new M1EZ8 offer a rock solid security foundation with the most imaginative automation functionality available. Key features common to both systems include the versatile keypad, flash memory firmware, fast PC programming, and ease of installation. Both systems offer the flexibility to integrate with industry standard systems and components for easy upgrades and system expansion. Elk Products designs and manufactures quality electronic equipment for the professional security alarm and home automation installer. Our products include siren drivers, speakers, relays, timers, programmable controls, surge suppressors, telephone equipment, amplifiers, recordable units, batteries and more.
- Manufacturer Part #: ELK-319DG
- RF frequency: 319.5 MHz
- Compatibility: ELK-319 Receivers/Panels & other panels that operate on the 319.5MHz Freq. and adhere to the ITI/Interlogix protocol
- Battery Type: Two (2) CR2032 3VDC lithium coin-cell
- Operating Temp Range: -40 to 140°F (-40 to 60°C)
- Relative Humidity: 95% non-condensing
- Sensor 3.39 in L x 1.34 in W x 0.79 in D
- Magnet 2.36 in L x 0.83 in W x 0.8 in D
- Warranty: 2 Years