Ecolink Wireless Door/Window Sensor, 433 MHz
DEALER ONLY ITEM: Not Available Directly to End Users.
Dealers, log on to see pricing. »Sign up to become an authorized installer.
Know When Your Door/Window is Opened or Closed
Receive notifications of when your door or window has been opened or closed with the Ecolink Wireless Door/Window Sensor, 433 MHz. This magnetic contact sensor informs you of the change of status of an Open/Close object, including doors, windows, drawers, and more when the magnet is moved away from or close to the sensor. The sensor can communicate with compatible receivers up to 100 feet away, enough to cover most homes and small offices.
- Detects changes in open/closed status of a door/window/drawer/etc.
- Battery-powered, no wiring required
- Reports tamper condition if cover is removed
- Wireless range up to 100 feet (line-of-sight)
- 4 year battery life
- For indoor use only
Compatibility & Installation
The Ecolink Door/Window Sensor must be added to a network prior to use. The sensor easily mounts to the fixed jamb of the door/window while the magnet mounts on the actual door/window. The sensor has a distinguishing mark that identifies where the magnet should be aligned relative to the sensor. When the two are separated or brought together (opened or closed), the sensor will send an alert.
- Sensor Magnet
- Installation Hardware
Ecolink – Intelligent Security and Home Automation
Every Ecolink product originates as an insight – an idea generated by something that people want or something they want to do better. At Ecolink, it's not about the things they make, it's about the things they make possible. Ecolink was born from a pedigree of great distinction within the electronics industry. With countless years of design/development experience and numerous innovative and game-changing products, the Ecolink team designs and manufactures products to the highest standards of performance and quality.
- Manufacturer Part #: WS-T200
- UPC: 782136724561
- Color: White and Brown cases
- Operating Frequency: 433 MHz
- Operating Range: Up to 100 feet (line of sight)
- Operating Temperature: 32° to 120° F (0° to 49° C)
- Battery: 3V Lithium CR123A
- Battery Life: up to 3 years, depending on use
- Approvals: FCC, IC