Ecolink Recessed Door/Window Sensor, 319.5 MHz
DEALER ONLY ITEM: Not Available Directly to End Users.
Dealers, log on to see pricing. »Sign up to become an authorized installer.
Discreetly Monitor any Open/Close Object or Doorway
Monitor a door, window, or other Open/Close object without revealing the sensor's location with the Ecolink Recessed Door/Window Sensor, 319.5 MHz. This 319.5 MHz wireless battery-powered sensor installs into a narrow core of a frame of a door, window, cabinet, or other object and informs you whenever the object is opened or closed. When the sensor detects the magnet has moved more than 1 inch, a notification is triggered. The sensor can communicate with compatible receivers up to 100 feet away.
- 319.5 MHz sensor discreetly monitors changes in open/closed status of a door/window
- Battery-powered, no wiring required
- Reports tamper condition if cover is removed
- Wireless range of 100 feet (Up to 500ft direct line-of-sight)
- Compatible with Qolsys and Interlogix devices
- 5 year battery life
How It Works
The Recessed Door/Window Sensor consists of two components: the sensor and the magnet. The sensor installs into a 3/4" W x 2.5" hole drilled into the frame, or into the door itself, and the magnet installs on the door/window itself (or the frame if the sensor is installed in the door).
- Recessed Door/Window Sensor
- Rare Earth Magnet
- Mounting Hardware
Ecolink – Intelligent Security and Home Automation
Every Ecolink product originates as an insight – an idea generated by something that people want or something they want to do better. At Ecolink, it's not about the things they make, it's about the things they make possible. Ecolink was born from a pedigree of great distinction within the electronics industry. With countless years of design/development experience and numerous innovative and game-changing products, the Ecolink team designs and manufactures products to the highest standards of performance and quality.
- Manufacturer Part #: TX-E221
- UPC: 782136724424
- Color: White
- Operating Frequency: 319.5 MHz
- Operating Range: 100 feet (Up to 500ft direct line of sight)
- Operating Temperature: 32° to 120° F (0° to 49° C)
- Operating Humidity: 5% to 95% humidity
- Battery: 3V Lithium CR123A
- Battery Life: up to 3 years, depending on use
- Dimensions (WxH):
- Sensor: 0.75 W x 2.5 H in
- Magnet: 0.75 W x 0.5 H in
- Approvals: FCC, IC