Elk Surge Suppressor, Dual Telephone
Protects Two Incoming Telephone Lines
The Elk Dual Telephone Surge Suppressor is a Two-Line RJ31X/38X Telephone Jack containing solid state transient suppression designed to protect the telephone inputs on an alarm control. It responds to power surges and transients in less than 1 nanosecond, automatically restoring after each surge within the specified ratings.
This Surge Suppressor is compact and easy to install and features high quality, clearly labeled screw terminals, 8 pin modular phone connector, built-in tamper loop, and automatic shorting pins for cord removal. It is FCC Registered under part 68 and eliminates the need for a separate RJ31X telephone jack.
Premium Products For Security & Automation
Elk Products designs and manufactures quality electronic equipment for the professional security alarm and home automation installer. Our products include siren drivers, speakers, relays, timers, programmable controls, surge suppressors, telephone equipment, amplifiers, recordable units, batteries and more.
- Superior Solid State Surge Suppression
- Rapid Response Time
- Protects Two Incoming Telephone Lines
- Clamps Line-To-Line and Line-To-Ground
- Self-restoring After Surges Within Ratings
- RJ31/38X 8-Pin Modular Jacks
- Convenient Test points For Lineman’s Test set
- Surface Mount Enclosure
- Response Time: < 1 Nanosecond
- Breakover Voltage: 300 Volts
- Peak Pulse Current: 100 Amps
- Ground Wire: 24" – 14 Gauge Stranded
- FCC Reg. No.: 5K6USA-23140-XP-N Ren No. 0.0B
- Size: 4.4" x 3" x 1.15"