Elk Surge Suppressor, Single Telephone
Superior Solid State Surge Suppression
The Elk Surge Suppressor, Single Telephone is designed to protect the telephone input on an alarm control from power surges and transients. As an RJ31/38X Telephone Jack with built-in solid state transient suppression, the Surge Suppressor eliminates the need for a separate RJ31X telephone jack. It responds to power surges and transients in less than 1 nanosecond, automatically restoring after each surge within the specified ratings.
- Responds in less than 1 nanosecond
- Clamps line-to-line and line-to-ground
- Self-restoring after surges within ratings
- Convenient test points for Lineman's Test set
- Surface mount enclosure
The Elk Surge Suppressor is compact and easy to install with clearly labeled screw terminals, an 8 pin modular phone connector, a built-in tamper loop, and automatic shorting pins for cord removal.
Premium Products For Security & Automation
Elk Products designs and manufactures quality electronic equipment for the professional security alarm and home automation installer. Our products include siren drivers, speakers, relays, timers, programmable controls, surge suppressors, telephone equipment, amplifiers, recordable units, batteries and more.
- Response Time: < 1 nanosecond
- Breakover Voltage: 300 Volts
- Peak Pulse Current: 100 Amps
- Ground Wire: 24" – 14 Gauge Stranded
- FCC Reg. Number: 5K6USA-23140-XP-N Ren No. 0.0B
- Size: 4.4 x 3 x 1.15 inches