ELK Structured Media Box, 28"
Features A Hole-Slot-Hole Mounting System
The Elk Structured Media Box is a multi-purpose cabinet for structured wiring, controls, and peripherals. This box may be flush or surface mounted. Flush mounting is ideal for hollow frame walls with studs on 16" centers. The minimum rough opening is 14.25" wide, 28.25" high, 4.5" deep. This Structured Media Box can be adjusted for varying wall finish thicknesses and the locking, removable hinged lid extends beyond the box edges approximately 5/8" which easily conceals uneven cutouts of the wallboard edges. Its universal design features a hole-slot-hole mounting system that allows it to accommodate shelves, brackets, wire modules and equipment from many different manufacturers.
Premium Products For Security & Automation
Elk Products designs and manufactures quality electronic equipment for the professional security alarm and home automation installer. Our products include siren drivers, speakers, relays, timers, programmable controls, surge suppressors, telephone equipment, amplifiers, recordable units, batteries and more.
- Recess Mounts Into 3.5" x 16" Ctr. Wall Cavities.
- Knockouts: 1/2", 3/4" and 1 1/4" conduits.
- Knockout for inserting an Electrical Outlet J Box.
- Heavy Duty Hinged Removable Cover with Cam Lock.
- Manufacturer Part #: ELK-SWB28
- UPC: 762158800153
- Overall Box: 14.25" W x 28" H x 4.5" D (Allows for .5" wall finish plus door)
- Overall Cover: 15.5" W x 29.875" H.
- Metal Gauge: 18 gauge.
- Color: Appliance White