Elk Sensitive Relay Module, DPDT, 12/24V
DPDT Contacts, 12 Or 24 VDC With 1.2 Ma Trigger
The Elk Sensitive Relay Module features DPDT (Form "C") dry contacts for general purpose switching of devices or high current loads. It operates on 12 or 24 volts DC and can be triggered with a negative or positive input at an incredible low current of only 1 milliamp.
- Super Low 1.2 mA Trigger Current
- Positive (+) Or Negative (-) Trigger Input
- Double Form "C" Contacts DPDT
- Heavy Duty Contact Rating
- On Board LED Status Indicator
- Includes Double Sided Mounting Tape
- Mounts in Standard 2.75" Snap Track
- Packaged in Reusable Poly Storage Box
Available Packs: 1 or 4 pack. The 4 pack is packaged as 4 relay modules grouped on a pre-scored break-off circuit board.
Premium Products For Security & Automation
Elk Products designs and manufactures quality electronic equipment for the professional security alarm and home automation installer. Our products include siren drivers, speakers, relays, timers, programmable controls, surge suppressors, telephone equipment, amplifiers, recordable units, batteries and more.
- Manufacturer Part #: ELK-924
- Operating Voltage: 12 or 24 Volts DC, jumper selectable
- Current Draw: 60mA (both relays on)
- Relay Contacts: Form "C" , 7A @ 30VDC, 10 A @ 125VAC
- Size: 1.5" X 2.75"
- Trigger Voltage: 5 – 24VDC
- Trigger Current: 1.2mA @12 VDC