Elk Power Distribution Module, 9 Device
Affordably Distributes Power To 9 Individual Devices
The Elk Power Distribution Module conveniently distributes a single A.C. or D.C. input into nine individual outputs, for centrally powering Video Cameras, PIRs, Photobeams, etc. Each output is protected with an auto-resetting PTC to protect a shorted output from disabling the other outputs. A visual LED power indicator is provided for each output along with a single Master Power On/Off Switch.
The Power Distribution Module accepts a 6 to 30 Volt A.C. or D.C. power source (not included) which connects either to the input terminal block or the 2.1mm D.C. power jack located on the module. Two or more outputs can be paralleled for additional current.
Available in 250mA (Low Current) or 400mA (High Current).
Premium Products For Security & Automation
Elk Products designs and manufactures quality electronic equipment for the professional security alarm and home automation installer. Our products include siren drivers, speakers, relays, timers, programmable controls, surge suppressors, telephone equipment, amplifiers, recordable units, batteries and more.
- Auto-Resetting (PTC) Overload Protection (NO FUSES to REPLACE).
- Master Power On/Off Switch.
- Visual LED Power Indicators on each Output.
- Convenient Test Points for measuring Total Current Draw.
- Paintable White Plastic
- Max Current Draw: 250mA (Low Current) or 400mA (High Current) from each output.
- Max Combined Current Draw: Not to exceed Input Power Source.
- Input/Output Voltage: 6 to 30 Volts AC or DC.
- Input Connection: Screw Terminals or 2.1mm Plug-In DC Jack.
- Output Connection: Screw terminals (POS and NEG) for each output.
- Enclosure Size: 6.5" W x 4.3" H x 2" D.