Elk M1 Keypad Plug-In Proximity Reader
Use A Proxy Card Or Keyfob To Control The M1
Allows a proximity card or fob to be used with the Elk-M1KP Keypad to quickly arm, disarm, operate a door strike, etc. Plugs into back of the Keypad. Uses ELKM1PRC cards or ELKM1PRF fobs.
Provides virtually the same capabilities as a user code, and is an ideal solution for higher security installations and as an alternative to remembering PIN codes.
The mini prox reader includes one prox card. Additional cards and FOBs sold separately.
- Simple plug-in installation
- Compatible with clamshell style (credit card size) proximity cards (ELK-M1PRC)
- Compatible with keychain style proximity FOBs (ELK-M1PRF)
- Low current draw
- Substitutes for user code pin entry
M1 Cross Platform Control
Elk Products designs and manufactures premium quality electronic equipment for the professional security and automation installer. ELK's M1 Cross Platform Control Family integrates rock solid security and full featured automation providing convenient user interfaces and remote control options. M1 can be integrated with other manufacturers systems for complete control of home or business.
- Manufacturer Part #: ELK-M1PR
- Reader format: 26 bit Wiegand
- Connector: 5 pin plug-in connector
- Operating voltage: 5 VDC from keypad
- Current draw: Approx. 20 mA
- Size: 1.875" W x 1.0" H x .375" D