Elk M1 Gold Controller Kit with Enclosure & No Keypad
Securing & Simplifying Life
M1 makes security and automation solutions easy, flexible, scalable and affordable. As a robust solution, M1 provides Home Control, Energy Management, Lighting, Security, and more, combined into one comprehensive, yet easy-to-use system you will enjoy for years to come.
This ready-to-install value package includes:
- M1 Gold Control Board
- SWB14 Enclosure
- 1280 8Ah Battery
- TRG1640 AC Transformer
- 73 Echo Paintable Interior Speaker
- 952 In-line Telephone Surge Protector
- RJSET Telco Jack & Cord
Order the keypad of your choice separately
At its heart is a security system with more than 30 years of innovative design evolution. An open connectivity platform provides easy communication with Elk's 50+ integration partners to provide a sophisticated, seamlessly meshed and coordinated system. M1's additional intelligence allows customization and expansion to continually meet your changing needs.
You have full system control, both locally and remotely, through a variety of apps for smart phones, tablets, and laptops without fee-based cloud systems. A wide variety of keypad choices enables you to satisfy your personal design tastes as well. Customized status alerts, through system speakers or delivered to your phones, are created from M1 Gold's 500+ word vocabulary which is also used to provide voice prompts for built-in telephone remote control.
- Large zone capacity: 16 on-board zones expandable to 208
- Wireless capability: Up to 144 zones
- Two-way Listen-in interface
- RS-232 Serial Port to interface to computers and peripheral devices
- Time/Date stamped 512 event history log
- Menu driven, full text keypad programming – no manual required!
- Voice Announcement of alarms, zone descriptions, status, etc.
- 500+ Word/phrase Vocabulary
- Link up to 6 words/phrases per announcement
- 10 custom recordable word/phrases
- 13 On-board Outputs: 1 voice/siren, 1 siren driver, 1 form "C" relay and 10 low current (50mA) outputs
- Can be partitioned into 8 separate areas and account numbers
- User Codes: 199 (4 or 6 digit) with assignable authority levels
- Arm levels: Away, Stay, Stay Instant, Nite, Nite Instant, Vacation
M1 future-proof systems provide you with the ability to manage the overall control of your entire home or business from a single, easy-to-use yet sophisticated control solution. This user-friendly system can control just about any electronic feature in the home or business, from sprinklers, to water valves, distributed audio, gates and doors, spas, and more.
M1 gives you robust security solutions you want and need. Whether a new or existing installation, M1 offers hard wired or wireless options. The system provides a full range of detection and reporting capabilities.
M1 provides consumers ease of use through remote and local control. The system operates with touch pads, LCD keypads, iPhone, iPad, Android and other mobile devices. M1 also provides event notifications via phone call, email, or text message.
M1 access control solutions provide secure identity management allowing authorized personnel to enter secure areas, while preventing unauthorized individuals from entering. The M1 provides seamless integration of door control, alarm arm/disarm, lighting, and temperature.
Control costs with the M1 "Green" technology solutions. M1 energy management solutions provide control and scheduling capabilities for lighting, climate control, shades/blinds, electric water heaters, and other electrical devices. Conserve energy and reduce costs without compromising safety, convenience or comfort. M1 enables you to manage energy output, shrink your carbon footprint and lower utility bills.
Lighting offers different things to different people. Homeowners want lighting that provides the right ambience for their mood or activities. Business owners want lighting that attracts customers and creates a safe and effective work environment. Everyone wants to save on energy costs while maintaining safety and convenience.
M1 Cross Platform Home Automation & Security Control
Elk Products designs and manufactures premium quality electronic equipment for the professional security and automation installer. ELK's M1 Cross Platform Control Family integrates rock solid security and full featured automation providing convenient user interfaces and remote control options. M1 can be integrated with other manufacturers systems for complete control of home or business.
- Flash Memory – Allows field updates to firmware electronically
- Supports 4-wire (any zone) and 2-wire (zone 16) smoke detectors
- Includes fire alarm verification routinePlug-in terminal blocks make service and pre-wires a snap!
- Hardware "watchdog" and nonvolatile EEPROM memory
- Supervised phone line, alarm output and aux. overcurrent
- True V.22 bis Modem for fast, reliable upload/download
- Optional Ethernet port for reporting operation / control or programming
- Built-in telephone remote control makes any phone a keypad
- Integrated Voice Dialer uses vocabulary or custom word/phrases
- Digital Communicator formats: SIA, Contact ID, 4+2 and Pager
- Installer Telephone (butt set) test feature
- Elk-RP PC software includes "conflict resolution" to easily highlight differences between control and PC
- Dial-up, ethernet or local from RS-232 port or house phone jack
- Automatic answering machine bypass
Automation & Integration
- Create lifestyle enhancing comfort, convenience and security
- Powerful "Whenever/And/Then" RULES Programming allows almost any imaginable operation.
- No need to chain rules together.
- Any single "Whenever" event can have one or more ANDs and THENs (conditions and commands).
- Rules utilize easy to understand text based references
- Control lighting using RS-232 serial or 2-way Power Line Control (PLC) ports
- On, Off, Dim All On, All Off commands
- Sunset/Sunrise calculation and activation
- Transmit and receive custom serial ASCII messages
- Issue commands to Distributed Audio Systems (Russound, Proficient, Nuvo)
- Read temperature sensors and communicate with thermostats
- Turn on Tasks, Lights, Outputs via Keypad or Telephone Remote
- Heavy Duty 2.5 Amp power supply with 1 Amp continuous
- Dynamic battery test
- Master power switch and low battery disconnect
- PTC (fuseless) resettable overload protection
- Multiple auxiliary power terminals