Elk M1 Zone Temperature Sensor with Remote Probe
Remote Temperature Monitoring Probe
Monitor high or low temperatures with this add-on remote sensor. Connects to any main zone M1 Gold (1-16) or M1EZ8 (1-8) controller. Range is -50° to +140° F. Applications include: freeze monitoring, second homes, agricultural uses, etc. With the attached probe, the ELK-M1ZTSR can even be used to monitor chest or deep freezers. Temperature may be accessed from keypad, telephone remote control, or rules. Remote sensor probe is attached to a 7-foot cable.
- Measures temperatures from -50° to +140° F
- Communicates to M1 controller over three wires
- Operates on any ELK-M1 or M1EZ8 main on-board Zones:
- M1 supports up to 16 Interfaces on Zones 1-16.
- M1EZ8 supports up to 8 Interfaces on Zones 1-8.
- Interface may be placed up to 1000 feet from the controller
- Suitable for indoor/outdoor use in a covered environment
- Sensor is attached to a probe on a 7 foot cable (long probe)
M1 Cross Platform Control
Elk Products designs and manufactures premium quality electronic equipment for the professional security and automation installer. ELK's M1 Cross Platform Control Family integrates rock solid security and full featured automation providing convenient user interfaces and remote control options. M1 can be integrated with other manufacturers systems for complete control of home or business.
- Manufacturer Part #: M1ZTSR
- Operating Voltage: 12 Volts D.C.
- Current Draw: 10mA
- Housing Dimensions: 3.5" x 2.5" x 0.875"
- Warranty: 2 Years