Elk Gel Filled B-Connectors (500 Pack)
Elk Corrosion Resistant Wire Splices!
The Elk Gel Filled premium quality "B" connectors are manufactured from the finest materials. They feature insulation piercing internal teeth, soft brass (easy to squeeze) crimp, a durable protective outer covering, and contains a corrosion resistant silicone gel filling.
These wire splices have been used in the telecommunications industry for many years. They provide a solid dependable splice in wires ranging from 18 to 30 gauge.
This package contains 2 zip lock bags of 250 connectors together with a reusable poly storage box.
Premium Products For Security & Automation
Elk Products designs and manufactures quality electronic equipment for the professional security alarm and home automation installer. Our products include siren drivers, speakers, relays, timers, programmable controls, surge suppressors, telephone equipment, amplifiers, recordable units, batteries and more.
- Non-hardening Gel Moisture Barrier
- Forms a Corrosion Resistant Splice
- Easy to Squeeze Soft Brass Crimp
- Insulation Piercing Internal Teeth
- Durable Protective Outer Covering (no markings)
- 18 to 30 Gauge Wire Range
- Built-in Test Point
- Color Coding For Identification
- Handy Zip Lock Bags
- Packaged in Reusable Poly Storage Box