DoorBell Fon DP38 Extra Door Station, 2-Gang Masonry Box Mount
Additional Door Station With Slot For Optional Camera
The DoorBell Fon DP38 Extra Door Station (2-Gang Masonry Box Mount) provides an additional location for door-to-phone communication when used with the DP28-C Doorbell Fon Main Controller (sold separately). The DP38 model also features a slot for an optional pinhole camera (not included), allowing you to see live video of your visitors when connected to a video monitor.
- Triggers phone to ring when visitor presses button
- LED button lights up when the Door Station is active
- Includes slot for optional 14mm pinhole camera
- Mounts into a 2-gang masonry box
- Steel with powder-coating finish for weather-resistance
- Power drawn from Door Fon Main Controller
Available Colors: Brass, Black, Bronze or Aluminum
The station installs near a door and triggers your phone to ring when a visitor presses the button. You can then answer the phone and speak with your visitor. Designed for new construction, all F-Series Door Stations mount into a 2-gang masonry box.
When combined with optional accessories (not included), the Door Station can expand functionality of your Doorbell Fon system. Optional accessories include:
- Inbound Trigger Relay (DP29-CI): Triggers external devices when a visitor presses the Door Station button. Can trigger external door chimes, cameras, lights, etc.
- Telephone Keypad Relay Trigger (DP29-SW): Triggers an electronic door strike, allowing the user to unlock a door via telephone.
Note: Requires connection to the Door Fon Main Controller, sold separately. Each controller supports two door stations total.
DoorBell Fon: Your Door-To-Phone Intercom Solution
Tired of walking all the way across your home or office just to answer the door? Wouldn't it be easier to simply answer the door – from your phone? The DoorBell Fon Door Intercom Station is just what you're looking for! The DoorBell Fon will bring Simplicity, Safety, and Convenience to your home.
Simplicity: The DoorBell Fon is simple to install. All you need is two wires from the Door Intercom connecting to the Main Controller and your phone line to pass through this Main Controller. That's it! No programming and no codes to worry about. Don't want to run new wires from your door? No problem! Just use your existing doorbell wires to connect to the Main Controller.
Safety: With the DoorBell Fon, you get the intrinsic safety feature of a door intercom system. You're notified that someone is present and can communicate without physically being at the door. If you add a 3rd party camera hidden behind our discrete camera slot, you can see who is there as well. With our Door Strike Controller and a door strike, you can even open the door from your phone.
Convenience: With the DoorBell Fon, you have the convenience of answering and opening the door from any room with a phone. No more leaving the comfort of your couch to answer the door. No more hurrying to get dressed when the doorbell rings. No more rushing out of the bathroom when someone is at the door. You don't have to drop what you're doing just to let someone in your home!
- Power: No external power required
- Dimensions: 4.5(W) x 4.5(H) x 1.625(D) inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds
- Frequency Response: 400~2.8kHz
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Peak Power: 0.25W
- Microphone Frequency Response: 200~6.8kHz
- Additional Entryways
- Driveway Gates
- Remote Gate Entries
- Remodeling Jobs
- Marine Docks
- Educational Facilities
- Delivery Docks