Datacomm Hole Saw Plate
House Cables Behind Your Media Center
The DataComm Hole Saw Plate simplifies cable installation and cable management. This minimally designed wallplate enables you to covertly install multiple low-voltage cables directly behind large devices and appliances such as TVs and audio systems without adding extra space behind devices. The Saw Plate's simple flush-mount design allows it to hold up to six cables and fit behind nearly any wall mount or TV.
- Low profile fits behind the industry's thinnest mounts, TV's, and appliances
- Conceal low voltage cables that connect speakers, surveillance cameras, small displays and other components
- Ideal for HDMI, security, or speaker cable pass-through
- Metal mounting wings are attached to the plate for a secure installation
- No low voltage mounting bracket required
NOTE: Mounts on a standard low voltage mounting ring, sold separately.
Customize & Connect With DataComm
Long-known for enabling top-quality multimedia connections, manufacturer DataComm Electronics has bolstered its product offering with a complete collection of keystone-style wallplates and inserts. DataComm's Keystone line gives home theater and other multimedia installers the customization options they need from the media experts they trust. Keep data flowing smoothly with solid custom connections by DataComm Electronics.
- Manufacturer Part #:
- Black: 45-0006-BK
- White: 45-0006-WH
- Face Plate Dimensions: 2" x 2" inches
- Brush Opening Dimensions: 0.77" x 0.87" inches