DataComm Mid-Size Rough-In Bracket
Installation Bracket For Low Voltage Mid-Size Plates
The DataComm Mid-Size Rough-In Bracket is used for new construction installation of various DataComm Recessed Low Voltage Mid-Size Plates. The bracket installs onto standard 16-inch center metal or wood studs and features a built-in mud ring for drywall. The included steel electrical box facilitates pre-wiring of the low voltage plate.
- Sturdy 22GA galvanized steel construction
- Installs onto 16-inch metal or wood studs
- Built-in mud ring for drywall
- Includes single-gang steel outlet box
Compatible Low Voltage Plates:
- Mid-Size Plate with Duplex Receptacle (45-0071-WH)
- Mid-Size Plate with 20A Duplex Receptacle (45-0072-WH)
- Mid-Size Plate with Duplex Surge Suppressor (45-0081-WH)
- 22GA Galvanized Steel Rough-In Bracket
- Steel Electrical Box, 2-3/4"
- 3/8" 10-32 Support Screw for Box Brace
DataComm Electronics Home Theater Products
DataComm Home Theater products provide all the flexibility installers or experienced do-it-yourselfers need to create sophisticated media environments. DataComm plates mount into a standard NEMA enclosure or on to a low-voltage mounting bracket. Straightforward labeling on each plate simplifies room setup and configuration.