DataComm Full-Size Rough-In Bracket
Installation Bracket For Low Voltage Full-Size Plates
The DataComm Full-Size Rough-In Bracket is used for new construction installation of various DataComm Recessed Low Voltage Full-Size Plates and Expandable Media Boxes. The bracket installs onto standard 16-inch center metal or wood studs and features a built-in mud ring for drywall. The included steel electrical box facilitates pre-wiring of the low voltage plate or box.
- Sturdy 22GA galvanized steel construction
- Installs onto 16-inch metal or wood studs
- Built-in mud ring for drywall
- Includes single-gang steel outlet box
- 22GA Galvanized Steel Rough-In Bracket
- Steel Electrical Box, 2-3/4"
- 3/8" 10-32 Support Screw for Box Brace
DataComm Electronics Home Theater Products
DataComm Home Theater products provide all the flexibility installers or experienced do-it-yourselfers need to create sophisticated media environments. DataComm plates mount into a standard NEMA enclosure or on to a low-voltage mounting bracket. Straightforward labeling on each plate simplifies room setup and configuration.
- Manufacturer Part #: 45-0102
- Dimensions: 17.5 x 12 x 3.75 inches
Compatible Low Voltage Plates:
- Full-Size Plate with Duplex Receptacle (45-0031-WH)
- Full-Size Plate with 20A Duplex Receptacle (45-0032-WH)
- Full-Size Plate with Duplex Surge Suppressor (45-0032-WH)
Compatible Expandable Media Boxes:
- Box with Duplex Receptacle (45-0051-WH)
- Box with 20A Duplex Receptacle (45-0052-WH)
- Box with Duplex Surge Suppressor (45-0062-WH)