Communication Security Wire, 22AWG, 6C, Shielded, 500'
Home Controls regularly stocks various grades of control wire to suit your needs. Choose from several grades and lengths. This 22GA 6 Conductor spool is 500 ft. and weighs 22.00 lbs.
It All Starts With The Wire!
If you want to enjoy the wonders that technology can bring to your home today and in the future, let me tell you... IT ALL STARTS WITH THE WIRE. A small expenditure today, while your home is being built, will insure that you can have multimedia excitement delivered to every room in your home. Avoid more costly and messy retrofitting on later on, put Multi Mode Bundled Cable inside your walls while you are building. Even if you don’t use all of the capability of this cable you can leave it unfinished inside the walls until such time as you upgrade your home’s technology level later on. Can you imagine tearing open the walls to do this? It will add value to your home. Multi-mode cabling gives you the flexibility to meet the demands of the future.
- MPN: 22/6SH-500
- Conductor: 36 kg/km
- Final Diameter: 0.15 inches
- Insulation: PVC
- Jacket: PVC
- Shield: Foil Shield 0.5
- Drain: 24 AWG 7 Strand STC Cond.
- DC Resistance: 16 Ohms / 1000 feet at 25 degrees C
- Mutual Capacitance: 54.9 pF/foot
- Impedance: 48.5 Ohms
- Cond to Shield Cap.: 99.6 pF/foot
- Velocity of Prop: 59 percent
- Inductance: 1.4 mH/km
- Cabled OD Avg: 0.128
- Insulation Thickness: 0.006
- Jacket Thickness: 0.015
- Certified: UL CL3R/CMR
- Flame Rating: Riser
- Max Voltage: 300V
- NEC Articles: 800, 725
- Min. Bend Radius/Minor Axis: 1.05 inches
- Operating Temperature: -20 to 60 degrees C
- Standard UL Temperature: 60 degrees C
- Package Weight: 15 pounds (6.82 kgs)
- Approvals: ETL, c(ETL), RoHS, CE