Danalock Universal Module V3, Z-Wave
Control Garage Doors & Electronic Locks With Your Smartphone
The Danalock Universal Module V3 (Z-Wave Plus & Bluetooth) adds wireless, access control to just about any 12-24V powered locking mechanism. It's designed with two relay outputs and one power output – all which can be controlled remotely using your smartphone via the Danalock app (Android and iOS). This means you'll be able to connect the module to various devices such as a door strike, electromechanical lock, magnetic lock, garage door, gate, or window, and control the device wirelessly using your smartphone via Z-Wave Plus or Bluetooth. The module can also be configured with Automatic Unlock/Re-Locking functionality, so when the module detects your smartphone as you arrive it will unlock the garage door (or other connected locking mechanism) and re-lock the door after entering.
- Operate electronic devices such as garage doors and electronic locks with your smartphone via Bluetooth, Z-Wave Plus, and the Danalock app
- Danalock app (iOS or Android) tracks activity and the status of connected devices
- Control who can enter your home by creating digital keys for family members, friends, or temporary guests
- Uses advanced encryption (AES 256) method for transferring data
- Can be integrated into your Bluetooth-friendly or Z-Wave home automation system
Install the Danalock App (iOS or Android) to create unlimited digital keys for family members, friends, or hired help (housekeepers, pet sitters, contractors, etc.). You'll be able to adjust each user's access level by providing permanent or temporary digital keys, and setup alerts to know when the lock was accessed and which digital key was used. Once created, the permanent or temporary access-keys are easy to distribute because they can be sent via SMS or email.
- Electric Door Strike
- Electromechanical Lock
- Magnetic Lock
- Window Shades
Z-Wave Plus Certification
Z-Wave Plus is an upgraded certification program to help you identify products that take advantage of the "Next Gen" Z-Wave hardware platform, also known as 500 Series or Gen5 Z-Wave. Z-Wave Plus certified solutions feature a selected set of extended features and capabilities that enhance your experience with faster and easier installation and setup. Z-Wave Plus advancements also provide longer battery life, faster operation, better wireless range and improved noise immunity.
- Universal Module V3, Bluetooth & Z-Wave Plus
- Make sure to connect the Universal Module to a smartphone during installation to ensure you have sole control of the devices (door, gate, etc.) and can grant access to others as soon as you're the registered owner.
- Requires the free Danalock app and a smartphone (with Bluetooth 4.2).
- Requires a Z-Wave network controller.
Automatic Unlock and Flexible Access Control With Danalock
Danalock products are designed to keep your home safe all while providing an easy way to monitor who enters your property when you're away. The Danalock ecosystem includes elegantly designed smart lock products and the Danalock app (iOS or Android), a combination that turns your smartphone into the key to your home. You won't have to worry about losing your house keys or forgetting them anymore. Danalock has made it easy to control your front door because it supports all major smart home systems, including Bluetooth, Z-Wave, Zigbee, Apple HomeKit, and more. Danalock products will enhance your home security, make your smart home smarter, and give you the power to easily provide access to your home to family members and multiple guests – all with your smartphone.
- Manufacturer Part #: D0ZU1
- Communication: Bluetooth 4.0/Z-Wave Plus
- Bluetooth Range: 5-10 meters
- Operating Voltage Range: 12-24V DC, 12-24V AC
- Max Supply Input (at 24V): 100mA
- Number of Relays:
- 2 Relays
- 1 Power Output
- Type of Relays: Potential-free contacts (NO/NC)
- Max AC Power: 1A at 12V
- Max AC Current: 1A at 12V
- Max Relay Voltage: 48V
- Encryption Level: 256-bit AES
- Color: Black
- Material: ABS
- Dimensions: 1-3/8 x 1-5/6 x 5/8 inches (35 x 40 x 15 mm)