Cool Components SlimSix Vent System with Grill (Configured for Intake)
Cool Things Come In Slim Packages
Designed for managing temperatures in audio/video cabinets or racks, the Cool Components SlimSix Vent System with Grill (Configured for Intake) features six 50mm brushless Magnetic Levitation DC fans that quietly move up to 60 CFM of air from the front to the back. This allows fresh air to be routed in through the front grill and into the back to cool the back area and prevent components from overheating.
- Moves air from the front to the back
- Six ultra-quiet fans move up to 60 CFM of air
- Fans can run silently or more aggressively
- Made from durable heavy-gauge steel
- Works with Cool Components temperature controllers
The narrow SlimSix Vent System can be mounted vertically or horizontally in tight places, such as a small cabinet. The special mounting system absorbs fan vibration and also provides quick and easy adjustment, so you can change the direction of airflow anytime. Powered by an adjustable voltage Universal Power Supply, the fans can be run silently or more aggressively depending on the application. The system is compatible with other Cool Components products, including temperature controllers and passive grills.
- Fan Unit
- Power Supply
IMPORTANT NOTE: Cool Components products are not available to ship outside the U.S.
Cool Components Cooling Products
Cool Components products are the first line of defense against heat generated by today's audio video components. The cooling products are simply placed on components to circulate air around individual components and are recommended for heat-producing components such as home theater amplifiers, receivers, high-definition cable and satellite receivers, some DVD players and other computer controlled components such as video processors and game boxes.
- Manufacturer Part #: VS-S6-INT
- Dimensions: 15-9/16(W) x 2-1/4(H) x 1-3/4(D) inches
- Construction: Heavy Gauge Steel (Black Powder Coating)
- Cooling System: 6 Brushless 50mm Fans w/Specialty Bearings (Est. 50,000 hrs.)
- Air Flow: 35 to 66 CFM
- Noise: Silent to 28dB (dependent on settings)
- Required Hole Size: 2-3/8 x 15-5/8 inches
- Warranty: 3 Years
- Power: 2-Pin FastWire Power System (Ensure Proper Polarity – Tip to +)
- Voltage: 7-9V DC for Normal Operation, 9-12V for More Aggressive Cooling
- Current: 300 milliamps at 12V DC