Cool Components Advanced System Controller
Fully Programmable Controller For One Cooling Unit
This programmable thermostat is ideal for controlling a cooling unit within an audio/video system. The Advanced System Controller automatically turns one low voltage fan on and off based on your chosen temperature set points. You can also control fan speed with Auto, Low, Medium, or High options, and choose how quickly the fans rev up. The Controller even provides constant temperature readouts in Fahrenheit or Celsius to make programming fast and simple.
- Advanced controller for any low voltage fan
- Automatic programming for Fan On/Off, Fan Speed, and Alarm
- Audible alarm and contact closure on alarm (NO and NC)
- Displays temperature in Fahrenheit or Celsius
- Durable metal housing for long-term use
For more advanced, specialized applications, these units have contact closures that act in conjunction with advanced alarm features, and low voltage triggers provide on/off control. The audible alarm can be disabled when the contact closure relay is being used.
The controller comes with everything you need to control your cooling system including the temperature control sensor(s), fan power cable(s), and power supplies.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Cool Components products are not available to ship outside the U.S.
Cool Components Ventilation Products
Ventilation products help protect entire systems by dispersing the accumulation of heat generated by systems as a whole. Cooling products should be used within the system to cool and protect individual components. By using both Cooling and Ventilation Products, systems are fully protected from the heat generated by and accumulated by components.
- Dimensions: 5.5(W)" x 4.25(D)" x 1.5(H)"
- Construction: Heavy Gauge Steel with Black Powder Coating
- Power Connection: 2.5mm Coax Connection (ensure proper polarity)
- Accessory Power: 4-2.1mm Coax Connectors (2 Acc. Power Cables Included)
- Input Voltage: 12V DC
- Current - Amp: Output Rated at 2 Amps