Communication Security Wire, 22AWG, 4C, 500'
Wire for Security & Audio Applications
Ideal for various security applications, this outdoor Communication Security Wire (22AWG, 4C, 500') can be used for alarms, intercoms, audio, signaling, and other power-limited control requirements. The wire's four unshielded, stranded bare copper conductors are twisted and insulated within a sunlight-resistant PVC jacket. The cable includes a ripcord and the SCP Cable Labeling System with sequential markings for easy identification, and comes in boxes of 500 feet.
- AWG (American Wire Gauge): 22
- Conductors: 4 (Red, Black, White and Green = Left+, Left-, Right+ and Right-)
- Jacket Color: White
- Package: Box
- Applications: Security systems, Intercom systems, Sound/Audio systems, Power-Limited controls.
NOTICE: This part is a heavy/dimensional product; it is not eligible for free shipping. Wire products are not returnable.
Quality Installations Deserve Quality Products
Structured Cable Products is a manufacturer of high quality structured wiring products, security, fire alarm, speaker as well as LAN cable and accessories. With over 15 years of manufacturing and distribution experience of quality cable and accessories SCP can provide all of your cable and accessory solutions.
- Manufacturer Part #: 22/4-WT-500
- Conductor: 22 AWG 7x.0097 Bare Copper
- Total Cable Weight: 22 kg/km
- Final Diameter: 0.131 inches
- Insulation: PVC
- Jacket: PVC
- DC Resistance: 25°C: 16.3 Ohms / 1000 ft
- Mutual Capacitance: 23.3 pF/ft
- Impedance: 80.6 Ohms
- Velocity Of Propagation: 64 percent
- Inductance: 1.6 mH/km
- Print Notes: Sequentially marked per 2FT (0 – infinity)
- Standard Print: STRUCTURED CABLE PRODUCTS – – – P/N 22/4 – – – (UL) CL3R E198137 (UL) C(UL) CMR UNSH 4/C 22 AWG – – – ZONE/DEVICE A B C D E 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 RoHS
- Cabled OD Avg: 0.097
- Insulation Thickness: 0.006
- Jacket Thickness: 0.015
- Certified: UL CL3R/CMR
- Flame Rating: Riser
- Max Voltage: 300V
- NEC Articles: 800, 725
- Min. Bend Radius/Minor Axis: 0.917 inch
- Operating Temperature: -20° to 60°C
- Standard UL Temperature: 60°C